news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
METHODKillah36

METHODKillah36 crouching tiger
Default I'm a huge Wu-head, but..

sometimes it really irritates me when people are like "YEAHHHH WUUUU!!!" if I'm wearing a shirt or have it playing in my car or something.

Part of me is like yeah that's cool, and then the other part of me just wants to backhand the person and be like no bitch, you're not WUUUU
METHODKillah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

lol
Old 03-23-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just be glad they recognize.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
sometimes it really irritates me when people are like "YEAHHHH WUUUU!!!" if I'm wearing a shirt or have it playing in my car or something.

Part of me is like yeah that's cool, and then the other part of me just wants to backhand the person and be like no bitch, you're not WUUUU
good for u
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

nobody gives a fuck pussy log off if i said somethin to u about wearin a wu tang shirt or listening to a song (which i wouldnt do but just for arguements sake if i did) and u even looked like you were thinkin about 'backhanding' me i'd hit u so hard your crooked yellow teeth would go flyin out of your mouth and bite the person standing next to u
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu is ur life
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
METHODKillah36

METHODKillah36 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
nobody gives a fuck pussy log off if i said somethin to u about wearin a wu tang shirt or listening to a song (which i wouldnt do but just for arguements sake if i did) and u even looked like you were thinkin about 'backhanding' me i'd hit u so hard your crooked yellow teeth would go flyin out of your mouth and bite the person standing next to u
Oh shit, my bad bro
METHODKillah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

let people express themselves

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #10
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

i dont know why but i kinda agree with the thread starter...it like they are nerds trying to be down with the w.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
i dont know why but i kinda agree with the thread starter...it like they are nerds trying to be down with the w.

peace
^ describes himself
Old 03-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

alrighty then, guess no one else can like WU but u

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post

who are you to tell someone that they aren't a wu fan

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:07 AM   #14
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

i dont usually like to go AT anyone on the forums..but

you my friend...

are a loooooser
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #15
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

wats rong with that? there are more wu heads than just you in this world you know...
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote