news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: 100k pick up
Yes, id take the money 15 83.33%
No, i would refuse the money 2 11.11%
FUCK LIL WAYNE, FUCK HIM, FAGGT, HES KILLING HIP HOP!!, AND I LOVE HIP HOP, YO!! 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default If Lil Wayne came up to you and offered you 100k

but only if he could skim off each $1 note like he's doing in my sig into your face, would you take it?

or would your distaste for the black man humilating you for money stop you

AND YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TRUTHFULLY SO YOU SWEAR ON THE WU MANUAL YOU FUCKING SOGGY DORITO HAPPY MEALED SCENTED ROSE CANDLE ASS NIGGAS
Old 03-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I'd blow the black man for some government cheese.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Shit I would let him do it.

No homo.......

Last edited by YungSunny; 03-22-2009 at 08:16 PM.
YungSunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ofc, I'm broke as fuck and got no mary jane to share my sorrows with
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
Shit I would let him do it.
lol homo, let him do what?

homo shit?

lol

what

BUSTED

YungSunnyWinters is a closet faggit, XXXPOSED FAG!!

you better type out a "no homo" quicker than your last nut, or that shits stickin, pun intended
Old 03-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

Sure, as long as he's cool with getting knocked the fuck out afterward.

NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #8
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

lil wayne must be like 5'6", 120 lbs

with just his bra on
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

fuck yeah
Old 03-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
lol homo, let him do what?

homo shit?

lol

what

BUSTED

YungSunnyWinters is a closet faggit, XXXPOSED FAG!!

you better type out a "no homo" quicker than your last nut, or that shits stickin, pun intended
he already said he'd take an ass fucking for a million so he exposed himself long ago.

lil wayne is complete garbage now but he can throw all the dollar bills at me he wants.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

would be pretty time consuming having him flip 100,000 $1 bills at you but yeah i'd do it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #12
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd be like... "What kinda reality show is this???"
Old 03-23-2009, 01:14 AM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

fuck id take that shit then afterwards noone should have a problem with me takin his jewelry
Old 03-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
I'd blow the black man for some government cheese.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAahahH!!!

what about the arginanooo black man?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh and i'd take it. wtf why not?