0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tiger
Default You sent me to these books and this is what I read

1 While teaching and representing a religion called "Islam" to you, the first important thing to do is to answer the questions: What is Islam? Who is the author? Who are its prophets and people? Such questions could be answered in a few words or one could make books out the answers. Briefly, "Islam" means entire submission to the Will of Allah (God). It is, moreover, a significant name. Its primary significance is the making of peace, and the idea of "Peace" is the dominant idea in Islam.



most surely Islam is the religion of peace. It is the religion offered to the people



The Book of Islam is the Holy Qur-an Sharrieff



The followers or believers of Islam are over one-half billion people.



6 Islam has five beautiful fundamental principles of belief. The most essential of them all is "The belief in One God." This was the belief (Oneness of God) and preachings of the prophets of God from Noah to Muhammad (the last).



it is the religion of Allah (God) and His Prophets. Islam is as old as Allah (God) Himself and is the religion of which Allah (God) is the author. Islam is the religion of Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (the last). Islam is the religion of entire submission to the will of Allah (God). Islam is the religion which the Holy Qur-an teaches.



The significance of the name "Islam" is peace, the true religion.




Islam is the religion referred to in the above-mentioned Biblical verses. It is the only religion that gives the believer a peace of mind and contentment.



Our people, the so-called American Negroes, will love Islam when they learn more of it. For it is the religion of their fathers, and it is the last of the three great religions on earth.



We must have Islam as our religion


The God of mercy is on their side in the religion of Islam.



Entire submission to the Will of Allah (God), the religion of Allah (God), and His prophets is the national religion of the righteous



Islam is a powerful religion.


His religion, Islam



The number one principle of Islam is a belief in Allah (God); the belief in a power higher than man.



It is the fundamental principle of the religion of Islam
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Prayer is obligatory in Islam (the true religion).
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
zooruka
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,796
Rep Power: 21
zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son
Default

heres a fact for you


ISLAM IS FROM THE DEVIL.


peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:36 AM   #4
Visionz
The People's Champ
 
Visionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 13,656
Rep Power: 49
Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
heres a fact for you


ISLAM IS FROM THE DEVIL.


peace be with you !
Catholicism is the work of the Devil. FACT!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...he_vatican.htm

http://www.sarabite.info/devil.html

judge not lest you be judged yourself Prof. You're standing in a glass house in the middle of a quarry. I don't want to see you rushing into any more threads trying to demonize what you do not KNOW. You don't agree with Islam. great, we all heard you the first time. now stop.
__________________

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 08-01-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Let dude say what he's going to say. The beauty of Knowledge is knowing the fact that there's options in life. The 85% are already being lead in the wrong direction and they have issues with being lead in the wrong direction. The people who want to be lead in the right direction will be lead in the right direction because that option is available to them. Nobody is trying to force the 'right direction' on anybody except for those who are weak and wicked. Everybody has the 'Right' to accept or reject the truth.

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Islam is from the devil. Ok. Now what do you have for me now that you've gotten that off your chest? Now what?
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah
 
Mr. Muhammad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Where I Am
Posts: 189
Rep Power: 0
Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
heres a fact for you


ISLAM IS FROM THE DEVIL.


peace be with you !
The Jews said the same thing about Jesus and His Teachings..."This man casteth out demons by the power of the prince of demons."

What was Jesus' response?

RM
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,848
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

seriously....all of you shut the fuck up.

your all fools for thinking their is a 'true religion'.

Your all apart of the same bullshit hypocrasy.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
seriously....all of you shut the fuck up.

your all fools for thinking their is a 'true religion'.

Your all apart of the same bullshit hypocrasy.
if you have nothing valuable to add to the thread - take the advice you gave to everyone here concerning religion
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
eVoL
Axe about me
 
eVoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: [So*Cal]
Age: 27
Posts: 1,250
Rep Power: 13
eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL
Default

how the FUCK can you say islam is the [true] religion of peace? pig islamists MURDER innocent people by the HUNDREDS, daily! (check longwarjournal, globalsecurity, and other private-sector HUMINT or SIGINT websites for casulty sources regarding islamist terror strikes)

a primitive religion that reinforces hundred year-old doctrines prohibiting the developement of technology (covertly), human rights (overtly), women's rights (overtly), advanced interpersonal relationships (overtly).. etc.

you make me punch walls because of bullshit like this, grow up. Allah uSnackbar practitioner assholes catch AGM-114 AT missiles like it's cool
__________________
eVoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
how the FUCK can you say islam is the [true] religion of peace? pig islamists MURDER innocent people by the HUNDREDS, daily! (check longwarjournal, globalsecurity, and other private-sector HUMINT or SIGINT websites for casulty sources regarding islamist terror strikes)

a primitive religion that reinforces hundred year-old doctrines prohibiting the developement of technology (covertly), human rights (overtly), women's rights (overtly), advanced interpersonal relationships (overtly).. etc.

you make me punch walls because of bullshit like this, grow up. Allah uSnackbar practitioner assholes catch AGM-114 AT missiles like it's cool
now find a better way to express yourself
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #11
eVoL
Axe about me
 
eVoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: [So*Cal]
Age: 27
Posts: 1,250
Rep Power: 13
eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL
Default

why would you delete my post? it only shows the quality and capacity of your brain..
__________________
eVoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
why would you delete my post? it only shows the quality and capacity of your brain..

find a better way to express yourself
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #13
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
find a better way to express yourself
Peace.

Did you find a better way or did somebody find you and show you a better way? Elijah didn't do it by himself, somebody had to show him the way before he showed his followers the way. Fard didn't do it by himself, somebody had to show him the way before he showed his followers the way. Maybe you forget.....the duty of a civilized person and who's responsible for who. Isn't the civilized held responsible for the uncivilized? Which one are you? The civilized or the uncivilized?

So many people caught up in the wisdom or the way something is said they miss what's important. On top of that, you're missing a teaching opportunity. Tell the truth and shame the devil. That said person didn't call any person out of their name or use any racial slurs. He gave his view regarding Islam. Is it wrong because he feels strong and expresses himself with some emotions? Farrakhan does the same thing.....he's not monotone, he speaks with emotion. You're not telling him to find a better way to express himself and his words don't resonate with everybody nor does everybody see him being a respectful person in more ways than one.

There's no need to keep deleting people's post because you don't like the way they express themselves. Everybody should have their own way of expressing themselves. You really need to stop tryiing to force people to speak your language. Last person who tried that wasn't successful and tried to blow up the planet because he didn't get his way.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #14
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
find a better way to express yourself
Peace.

Did you find a better way or did somebody find you and show you a better way? Elijah didn't do it by himself, somebody had to show him the way before he showed his followers the way. Fard didn't do it by himself, somebody had to show him the way before he showed his followers the way. Maybe you forget.....the duty of a civilized person and who's responsible for who. Isn't the civilized held responsible for the uncivilized? Which one are you? The civilized or the uncivilized?

So many people caught up in the wisdom or the way something is said they miss what's important. On top of that, you're missing a teaching opportunity. Tell the truth and shame the devil. That said person didn't call any person out of their name or use any racial slurs. He gave his view regarding Islam. Is it wrong because he feels strong and expresses himself with some emotions? Farrakhan does the same thing.....he's not monotone, he speaks with emotion. You're not telling him to find a better way to express himself and his words don't resonate with everybody nor does everybody see him being a respectful person in more ways than one.

There's no need to keep deleting people's post because you don't like the way they express themselves. Everybody should have their own way of expressing themselves. You really need to stop tryiing to force people to speak your language. Last person who tried that wasn't successful and tried to blow up the planet because he didn't get his way.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #15
eVoL
Axe about me
 
eVoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: [So*Cal]
Age: 27
Posts: 1,250
Rep Power: 13
eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL
Default

isn't the internet just for that, moron?
__________________
eVoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one