news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: Who is your favourate?
Jet Li 16 50.00%
Jackie Chan 16 50.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #226
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i fucks wit all 3 of em but that nigga donnie yen is the fucking truth...i urge you to see ip man if you have not done so
Old 04-07-2009, 08:29 AM   #227
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post

Not when I have apparently seen Jet Li's greatest movie, I haven't.

If I have seen his greatest movie, according to those here, I have seen the best he can dish out.

There difference in comparison is I never said Jet Li made shit movies, I said Jackie Chan had it over him in all round skill.

Rama implied that movies like Tuxedo were a regular occurance for Chan.
Go watch all of jet li's HK films from the 90s and his shaolin films then come back with a valid opinion

fearless is not his greatest preformence as a martial artist
Old 04-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #228
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And yet, this is not a filmography discussion.

And yet, I never said Jackie Chan was the better martial artist.

I said, thousands of times, Jackie Chan has the ALL ROUND skills. Jet Li isn't funny, isn't a crazy stunt man, isn't a pop star and just isn't an innovator.

Jackie Chan winneh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #229
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

lol so this isn't about martial arts or their complete careers?

......... ok then
Old 04-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #230
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jackie Chan is better because he has versatillity.

It's been explained too many times. Welcome to last week.
Quote:
Old 04-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #231
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Jackie Chan is better because he has versatillity.

It's been explained too many times. Welcome to last week.

u cant explain things no more...u cant judge..u have only seen 2 jet li movies...so ur opinions really dont make any sense ...
cant judge whohis good if u dont know the other mans work..

lol

peace...dont post

please
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #232
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

if you have seen the majority of jet li's better movies from the start of his career then i would except your opinion - but you haven't - so i don't
Old 04-07-2009, 10:34 AM   #233
The Hound
Fuck the King

Still dodging the versatility factor.
Quote:
Old 04-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #234
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

I am not dodging it lol - jackie is a fucking legend and I havn't actually said who is better

I am highlighting the fact that you called another poster out for only seeing 1 jackie flick - then you proceed to argue all day while you yourself are illinformed and guilty of being a hypocrit

you are just a poster - like many other's in gen chat - that have to be right all the time
Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #235
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

BONERFARM taking L's left and right isn't a pretty sight. Besides the fact he nulled and voided his point a long time ago (i.e. not having seen but a couple of Jet Li films, so he has no basis for comparison to begin with), and constant contradictions (Chan is clearly more awesome because he has a video game, so therefore people care about him more. OH SHIT, SO DOES JET LI!!!). And now he's dropping yet MORE MISinformation (i.e. Jet Li not being funny...except for in the action comedies in which he clearly is).

I think it might be a good time to either make a couple phony screen names to add to the power of your opinions (as self-contradictory, and easily argued against as they are, fools in numbers always sound better than individually). OR, stop replying in this thread.

Otherwise...you're digging yourself further into a hole. Just take this consolation already (I gave you this gimme a couple times already).

Stuntman
Chan > Li

Martial Artist
Li > Chan

This "overall" nonsense you keep throwing out there is suppose to honestly include Chan's singing career and bad business decisions as a positive thing for his film career?? The same film career that has churned out numerous wack films in Chan's PRIME in the 80s (not to even mention nowadays)? Did you just happen to only watch Chan's good films, and avoid everything else??

This "innovator" argument doesn't work either when Chan isn't the first to do his own stunts on film. Too many holes in your arguments.

I guess, in BONERFARM's world, doing just more stuff, regardless if it's good or not, makes you better just by default.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #236
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

yea chan got some bitch up the duff while being a family man

overall he is more of a pimp
Old 04-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #237
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Still dodging the versatility factor.

still acting like u seen all of jet li's films...how do u know he hasnt got the versatility

...ur judgments are blinding ur self....

please dont post in this thread ne more. we all know u cant make this call//////y

told u a billion times

peace

stop dodging
Old 04-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #238
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

"This "innovator" argument doesn't work either when Chan isn't the first to do his own stunts on film. Too many holes in your arguments."

fact....

lol

chan copyed his style from the actors at shaw brothers

a couple of the actors were doing the same stuff he is doing now

and also studyed at the same type of school
peaking apera the school was apart of the shaws

(just look at one of theguys in the venom crew)

i would like to see more facts on the jackie chan side..so far no one has dropped any thing..on hit...but me

all the arguments presented for chan has just been...........

well ....just opinions ....were some are also dropping false facts to make their post look better

lol

Last edited by 100pr00f; 04-07-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #239
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In the eighties it wasn't just about chan, it was the triple threat of chan, sammo hung and yuen biao. These guys made the eighties kung fu genre.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #240
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

''HEHE, ME CAN FIGHT WIFFOUT A SPECIAL EFFEX''