news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: Who is your favourate?
Jet Li 16 50.00%
Jackie Chan 16 50.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my list of dope and not dope jet and jackie

dope.....jet

Unleashed
Once upon a time in china
Once upon a time in china 2
Once upon a time in china 3
Fist of legend............................................ shits on all jackie flicks
Twin warriors.....................................shits on most of jackies flicks
The legend
The legend 2
The shaolin temple
The shaolin temple 2
The shaolin temple 3
fearless...................................shits on all jackie flicks

dope......................... jackie flicks

Drunken master
Project a
Project a 2
the legend of drunken master.............................best jackie flick made
snake in the eagles shadow
police story
police story 2
police story 3
police story 4
new police story
black dragon

decent .........jet flicks

Hero
Red dragon
The enforcer..............border line dope
The defender.
Swords men
Lord of Wu tang
The last hero in china
dragon fight

decent .............jackie flicks

Operation condor 2..............borderline dope
Who am I
battle creek brawl
young master
rumble in the bronx
dragon lord.
wheals on meals
fearless hyena
crime story

below 100proof standards....jet

Cradle to the grave
Romeo must die
Kiss of the dragon
The one...................................borderline decent
Contract killer
Black mask
Once upon a time in china and America
The master.
Born to defense...........................borderline decnt...some nice action
meltdown

below 100pr00fs standards....jackie

Operation condor
Shanghai 1
Shanghai 2
the young tiger
fire dragon.........................................tra sh...worst kung flick i own
fantasy mission force............................trash...2nd worst kung fu movie i own
eagle shadow fist....................................trash
master with the cracked fingers
winners and sinners...........................i like the movie some...but it gos here
my lucky stars......................................^^^ part 2....also both movies barely has jackie in it but is sold saying jackie is main cast
their is a 3rd...no copies are being sold anywhere

the myth
spiritual kung fu

i own all jet li's movies...

i own alot of jackie..
i skiped on about 5 or 10 of them...cuz they are trash.......the trash flicks are deals jackie singed to cut up some of his movies he allready made..and creat new ones with the cut up pieces from them....worst movies ever made..in movie history lol
also made shity movies like

cannon ball run
cannon ball run 2
the protector
new fist of fury
36 crazy fist
angry ranger
fearless hyena 2
fist of anger....said to be worst ever made...afraid to look
the medallion
rumble in hong kong
to kill with intrigue
half of loaf of kung fu
island of fire

all are rated below 2 out of 5 by the masses

dont own any of the rush hour movies..

.first one is decent...but the next 2 are below standards

i think their is one or 3 more flicks jackie has made i wanna see. but arnt in print yet

he has made movies for the good ones thier are bad ones..

he has never made a movie with him self in it...but..he is now working on that for his next flick

Last edited by 100pr00f; 03-25-2009 at 12:15 PM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #17
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i havent actually seen fearless yet. i keep forgetting to get it. ima check it soon.

which jackie flick does he have to learn the lady style or something?
Old 03-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #18
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the young master....
might be another flick...but i forget
Old 03-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #19
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its the one when he has to learn every style.... i think it might be snake in the eagles shadow... not sure.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #20
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

the young master learns skirt style haha

also u might be right about that
Old 03-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #21
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Jackie Chan is the fuckin man. Have you ever seen him in interviews? He's hilarious lol, always happy and up for a joke. Also the outtakes for his movies are always funny as hell. Plus his martial arts are obviously ill as well

Jet Li is more serious, but he's still a genius. I can't really compare them, they're pretty different. Plus I don't know enough of their films to make a decent judgement.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #22
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tony jaa>erray one else.

if you havent seen that movie check it. most devastating martial arts moves i have seen in a movie. this dude is the sickness.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #23
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^his movies are dope, but i think he needs to be more versitile, dont get me wrong i love elbows and knees to the throat as much as the next guy,

jet li wins this one for me... Fearless was s0o0o d0pe

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #24
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

anyone catch warlords yet? i wanna cop

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #25
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

Chow Yun Fat's Guns >>>>>>>>jackie Chan/jet Li/bruce Lee's Hands And Feet
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #26
Tage
John W. Henry

^

Jean Claude Van Damme > Chow Yun Fat
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #27
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

^^ hahha, from bloodsport i believe "you're not gaaanaaa call de caaawps"

hahahha

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #28
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
anyone catch warlords yet? i wanna cop

i wanna see it but awaiting for it to drop in the states so i have the option to view the eng dub haha

u can buy it over sea's

they say its like a asian version of bravehart
Old 03-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #29
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
^

Jean Claude Van Damme > Chow Yun Fat
LOL

LOL

A Better Tomorrow > JCVD's career

City on Fire > JCVD's career

God of Gambler's > JCVD's career

This is just as ridiculous as Rama saying Jackie Chan only stars in gay comedies when he was putting in the best cop films in Hong Kong way before Hollywood knew he existed.

Chow Yun Fat > JCVD all day every day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:51 AM   #30
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta give him credit for tryin tho
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote