news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: Who is your favourate?
Jet Li 16 50.00%
Jackie Chan 16 50.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #31
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
LOL

LOL

A Better Tomorrow > JCVD's career

City on Fire > JCVD's career

God of Gambler's > JCVD's career

This is just as ridiculous as Rama saying Jackie Chan only stars in gay comedies when he was putting in the best cop films in Hong Kong way before Hollywood knew he existed.

Chow Yun Fat > JCVD all day every day.
I know he did a lot more movies but look at him man, how can you take him serious after fighting next to Chris Tucker or that Wilson guy?

Jet Li is in the cool Hollywood movies while Jackie Chan plays in the loser Hollywood movies.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #32
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Umm, because he had a fantastic career for 20 years before hand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:14 AM   #33
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get it?

Old 03-26-2009, 03:53 AM   #34
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, not really. I don't see the point? Do you see me saying Rush Hour is his best movie? Nope, can't see where I said anything like that.

You're saying his career isn't that good based on his Hollywood movies when his career is still fantastic when you look at the 90% good shit he did for like 20 years before you even knew he existed. On SBS (foreign channel) they had Hong Kong Jackie Chan movies every week and they shit over everything he did in the US and his catalogue is still dope.

Eminem's career is still fucking incredible when you factor in Encroe. Get it?
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 04:00 AM   #35
Rame
Wu Vatican

Is Eminem still dope? Do you like the music he makes now? Get it?

Old 03-26-2009, 04:01 AM   #36
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
fearless shits all over any jackie chan movie ever made

LOL this is fucking laughable.

That movie is so fucking overrated.

The best part about that film is the discussion about tea.

The last fight was straight shit and boring.
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 04:04 AM   #37
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Is Eminem still dope? Do you like the music he makes now? Get it?
Well, yeah, he is dope, since the greatness outweighs the wackness. Get it?

Same as Jackie Chan.

Listen, I realise the first time you ever heard of Jackie Chan was when Rush Hour came out but the guy has been holding it down for 30 years.

Thirty years. Does a handful of shitty, sell out movies when he's past his peak discredit his entire career? No.
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 04:06 AM   #38
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

bwahahaha at that GIF

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:28 AM   #39
Rame
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
Well, yeah, he is dope, since the greatness outweighs the wackness. Get it?

Same as Jackie Chan.

Listen, I realise the first time you ever heard of Jackie Chan was when Rush Hour came out but the guy has been holding it down for 30 years.

Thirty years. Does a handful of shitty, sell out movies when he's past his peak discredit his entire career? No.
Like you were there when his first movie was released.. and yeah, IMO it does.

It's all a matter of opinion though so I think we better give it a rest.

I prefer Jet Li fighting over Fattie Chan fighting. You don't, that's cool.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #40
The Hound
Fuck the King

Difference is I've grown up on his homeland films since I was 7, you haven't watched a single movie of his before Rush Hour came out save for probably Rumble in the Bronx. You judge a guys career over a handful of films? That's sad dude, really sad.
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 04:44 AM   #41
Rame
Wu Vatican

I didn't say he sucks, I said I like Jet Li better and I told you why.

And what's so sad about that? That comment made me LOL.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:52 AM   #42
The Hound
Fuck the King

It's the same as saying Eminem is a terrible rapper because of Encore. You based your opinion off movies like Tuxedo, which you probabky didn't even watch.

Chan > Li.

Enough said.
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 05:18 AM   #43
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

how can anyone hate on Rush Hour?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:18 AM   #44
Rame
Wu Vatican

Eminem would've had a better catalogue if he hadn't made Encore. I think you agree on that one.. Same for Chan.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #45
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jet Li pisses all over Jackie Chan.....in the forbidden kingdom movie anyway

I love em both but I prefer Jet Li's style of movies
Chan was dope in both drunken masters but besides that I don't like kung fu movies with a bunch of guns in em that Chan usually does.
I always liked Jet Li's badass, my kung fu is gonna shit all over your's styles. Chan is doing fancy tricks around buildings, poles and walls too much which I do find impressive with no wires but it's not my thang.