news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #16
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

let the hate in your haerts

HATE-HATE HATE-HATE-HATE HATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE----HATEHATE-HATE-HATE
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #17
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its a thin line Dane.

the opposite of love is indifference, not hate.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:35 AM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wouldn't you like to contribute to, and help to advance the inevitable realisation of spiritual enlightenment for all?

Why are you ignoring my message? Do you think I'm joking? Do you think I'm just seeking attention?

Or am I maybe trying to do my part in this struggle to achieve unity and love between all those inhabiting this planet, by emanating my sincerest expression of love from within my being, and attempting to use this energy to charge the surrounding atmosphere with positive vibes?

Look at that man in the street and realise that you and him are one. Look at that woman in the supermarket and realise that you and her are one. Look at them with love. Why would you hurt and mistreat another being when by doing this you are knowingly hurting and mistreating yourself?

We are all one.

We are all love.

And love is all there is.

Have you never seen 2 physical beings whose souls are perpetually intertwined through the realisation of their love for one another? Do you think you are seperate from this love? Do you think this love is only exclusive to certain beings? It's not. We are all one.

We are all love, and love is all there is.

Find that love within your soul. Be that love. Share that love with all those around you. Feel the oneness and unity you have awakened and brought into being. Revel in the joy of the positive energy your unified souls emanate.

Be a guiding like to those still lost in the darkness. Shine your brilliant, luminous light and illuminate the darkest forgotten and neglected depths of their souls. Help them to find the love buried within the dark wilderness of their abused souls, and become this love.

Only then can we overcome the illusion of disunity we have created for ourselves.

Last edited by noel411; 03-29-2009 at 04:01 AM.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:06 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a great thread.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #20
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for the positive contribution. Shame nobody else seems to be interested in expanding on the positive energy I'm trying to charge this forum with.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:34 AM   #21
Muslimah

Muslimah grasshopper

Noel; You am I and I am you... We are one, One humanity, One existence, One love.

Unity, Light, Love

Peace

Muslimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #22
noel411
The ABBOTT

Thankyou for charging my soul with with the warmth of that potent blast of positive energy.