news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder
Classic 9 20.93%
Superior 19 44.19%
Banger 12 27.91%
Average 2 4.65%
Mediocore 1 2.33%
Wack 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
Chris
5th Chamber

Chris crouching tiger
Default Blue Sky Black Death & Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder

Anyone listened to the leak yet? I'm loving this album. I already got my pre-order down for the 23rd but I just couldn't wait.

The Cube
"Half man half immortal send you through a time portal
Maccabee oracle, talk like Morpheus
this is motivation for the kids in the orphanage
Operation Butterfly, my mind metamorphosis
changed from a caterpillar attack of the black guerrillas"

Razah's flow on this song is crazy! Minus Elevation, the first three tracks on this album (production wise) are amazing. Razah's on top with the lyrics as always too.

I liked The Offering more from a first listen than what I have heard so far, but I'll still give this an 8/10.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

Definitely a great album. Nothing groundbreaking though.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #3
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_o_mighty View Post
HELL RAZAH I THINK THE ALBUM HAS ALLOT OF PROMISE EVERYTHING HE'S DONE IT SEEMS HE'S ELEVATED AN THIS IS ANOTHER NOTCH ON HIS ELEVATION HE'S LIKE PRIEST IN ALLOT OF WAYS THAT HE'S PUTTING OUT MATERIAL AND JUST KILLING EVERYTHING HE'S DONE

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
Knowledge God
Veteran Member

Knowledge God crouching tigerKnowledge God crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_o_mighty View Post
yep

Knowledge God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
One and Only
ADEPT

One and Only grasshopper

I am listening right now. Track 3 The Cube it's dope so far.
One and Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
One and Only
ADEPT

One and Only grasshopper

OOOOH THIS BEAT The Halos and wow Crooked I BSBD should do an album with him haha. Still waiting for more Crooked I. This shit is too hot so far.
One and Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #7
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

The Cube owns...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:50 PM   #8
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

this is dope, these guys bring a pretty fresh approach. only regret for the whole thing is that he didnt kick a verse on 'Sun of Man' that beats retarted might be the best thing ive heard from them. Autobiography, The Cube, joint with P Sunn are my favs off first listen

i like the blend of up-tempo and more somber joints, theres a nice mix. really hope they produce the duo lp from Razah and Shabazz like they mentioned in the interview, these guys are talents
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:28 PM   #9
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Really great album. I am absolutely buying this the DAY it comes out. Must own. I'm feeling every single track on this a lot.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #10
Chris
5th Chamber

Chris crouching tiger

The Cube is fire. Crooked I kills his verse on Halos, too.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #11
D-nizzle

D-nizzle grasshopper

Link To Video for the new Single

http://www.hiphopcrack.com/viewVideo.hhc?videoId=283
D-nizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:55 PM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I fucking love this album, Hell Razah spits flames on this and Blue Sky Black Death really brought the goods on the production. Crooked I, Prodigal Sunn, Shabazz, Sabac and Ill Bill all contributed nicely as well. 9/10

I downloaded it cos I just couldn't wait, but I will be buying it as soon as it's released and thats the truth.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #13
Obnoxious

Obnoxious grasshopper

Great album, have been listening to it alot and it just keeps sounding better. Will be buying this.
Obnoxious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:00 PM   #14
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is it a crime if I liked the Renaissance Child better? don't get me wrong, this is a cool album, I'm really feelin' it in every aspect, just RC seems like something whoa it just suprised me more
Old 10-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
is it a crime if I liked the Renaissance Child better? don't get me wrong, this is a cool album, I'm really feelin' it in every aspect, just RC seems like something whoa it just suprised me more
No, that album is dope too. The reason I prefer this album is because Razahs Ladder I feel was more consistent with the beats, plus each track flowed from each other. I can't say the same for Renaissance Child.....Some of the tracks sonically felt completely out of place and kind of ruined the vibe of the whole album. Razah spit fire on both albums though and for me it's too early to judge the lyrics on Razahs Ladder since i've only given it a couple of spins so far.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote