news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-27-2009, 12:50 AM   #16
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

picky man, youd be a good wing, in my eyes she is prolly lying about the dream and is using to get your attention, some women are terrible with picking up because we do it all the time for them.

is she good looking ? high or low self asteem ? what kinda clique she run with ?

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:15 AM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
lol at niglets wondering why women are contacting them, THEY WANNA FUCK, do them the favour, just dont take them to where you rest your head, fuck em in the car, thats why i love my station (wu) wagon.
lol no s' needed, Rob's chick IS trying to fuck, I got contacted by a jesus freak looking for converts (who knew me last when I was 6 )

if she's good looking and you're single then you should smash Rob like Fredy said. you only live once homie..........................but make sure to wear a rubber.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

W0rd

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:29 AM   #19
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She is crook. By crook I mean hideous. I'm sure she's a nice person (refers to scene in American Pyscho about hot girls and ugly chics) but there is no way I'm going there.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #20
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
She is crook. By crook I mean hideous. I'm sure she's a nice person (refers to scene in American Pyscho about hot girls and ugly chics) but there is no way I'm going there.
haha, word

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #21
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i dont think its wierd for someone to say they had a dream with you in it cause i have dreams about ppl i dont give a shit about all the time. Puffy Daddy sucking a dick, the bitch at the library sucking dick, the bitch at walmart sucking dick

i dont care about or think about these ppl, but they're always in my dreams, sucking dick.

Robert, ask her if anyone in her dream was sucking dick. Its will reveal a lot.
ABBBBBBBBAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhahaHAHAHAHhahahhAhah aHahahhaHAHahhahAHAHAHAHhaAHAHHAhaHAHaHahhahskjhnw d;oiqdh

How did this post go unoticed?!

I have the same dreams sometimes, i was dreaming about some asian bitch sucking a dick last nite, and it wouldnt cum so she kept jerking it harder and harder until she cut it and there was blood squirting out of it.

Anwayas, Robert go fuck her. Wait for a night out, and your both drunk, GURATEED she will invite you back to hers, then fuck her and leave. I know you think you might feel bad, i had the same problem with this obsessed freak, who used to ring and text me all the time (not facebook, that shit is gay) and i fucked her, ignored her for a while then told her plain and simple that i think shes a nice girl, but im not into her that way. Shes still cool with me and that was like 3 years ago.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #22
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am not putting my penis anywhere near this girls vagina. I'm almost certain it has teeth.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She doesnt have to be good looking.

Id get up on a cracked plate, no word of a lie.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:40 AM   #24
Robert
1%

Well I suppose that's where you and I differ.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #25
Durag
RaizaBlade

Im just fuckin about, i probably would have gotten up on a cracked plate when i was 18-19, and i probably fucked some bitches who would have made a cracked plate look appealing.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I rarely check my facebook account.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #27
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

^"I stay up till 3AM every night hitting refresh every 4 seconds to wait for updates. I'm REALLY LONELY..."

Old 03-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #28
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Woah.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
ABBBBBBBBAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhahaHAHAHAHhahahhAhah aHahahhaHAHahhahAHAHAHAHhaAHAHHAhaHAHaHahhahskjhnw d;oiqdh

How did this post go unoticed?!

I have the same dreams sometimes, i was dreaming about some asian bitch sucking a dick last nite, and it wouldnt cum so she kept jerking it harder and harder until she cut it and there was blood squirting out of it.

Anwayas, Robert go fuck her. Wait for a night out, and your both drunk, GURATEED she will invite you back to hers, then fuck her and leave. I know you think you might feel bad, i had the same problem with this obsessed freak, who used to ring and text me all the time (not facebook, that shit is gay) and i fucked her, ignored her for a while then told her plain and simple that i think shes a nice girl, but im not into her that way. Shes still cool with me and that was like 3 years ago.
hhhahahhah!!!!!

i bet you didn't give a shit about that asian bitch either.
all up in a nigga dreams and shit, suckin dick

but Rawbert, don't fuck.

Pussy ain't that deep, and she's obviously a douche/psycho. She seems like the type to either start acting like you two are in love after you sex the wet and therefore do REALLY REALLY REALLY psychotic shit like call you pretending to be with another guy that you're in the same room with at the moment to...make you jealous

and you think, i dont give a shit. you obviously don't, but its the fact that you don't give a shit and she's trying to act like you have a thing that will really get on your nerves.

Just ignore her life. That's what the asiatic man would do.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Im just fuckin about, i probably would have gotten up on a cracked plate when i was 18-19, and i probably fucked some bitches who would have made a cracked plate look appealing.
AHAHAHahhaHAHH!!1
SAME HERE DOOD! ELoH3ZL!!!!

But i now feel that i am deserving of quality wimmenz and have hung up my dog food bitches career.

that shit is only funny for a while, then it gets real grizzly.