news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 03-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

people are just more into the mystery that was associated with his origin...not knowing was cooler for some people. the guy is 200+ years old....still mystery in there somewhere..eloels
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't have a problem with the origins story, they could have just made the same story and left out the rediculous bone claw angle and I would have been fine with it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok so thats my thing with ur opinion (still respect it) i can see y u dont like it, but not y u think its ridiculous.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It just makes no sense given his mutant ability, thats all.

Method Man
Old 03-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya i guess, what about Nightcrawler...dude has a fuckin devil tail, and he teleports.....(hes blue btw)..? eloels.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:02 AM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ya they retconned that his father was a demon, and his mom was some gypsy witch

and ya my main issue is that i would've rather him continued to just be mysterious, although style has a good point, that he would've been a scared kid at sme point regardless...but i disagree about the evolved animal status, i literally read uncanny 94-245 (ish) and nowhere do they mention the evolved animal thing (although i agree that was the plan having seen that mentioned by claremont, byrne, and len wein in interviews), although up until around the time paul smith or john romita jr does the art they mention 'bionic claws extending from housings in his forearms' almost every single issue...unless i'm mistaken (which i could be, most of this stuff was out before i was alive or reading comics) the weapon x story is the first time it's made reasonably explicit that his claws aren't an enhancement.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:40 AM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Yes I remember that story about Nightcrawler, I seem to recall not alot of people liking it but I thought it was ok.

Method Man