news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 03-30-2009, 02:52 AM   #1
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default SEARCH doesn't work!

^^ See my thread.

I search "KRS-One" and get nothing.

I want that thread where KRS-One got slammed by Bill O'Reilly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

go to advanced search and select thread titles only.

i realised this a while ago. anything you search will pick up numerous topics from skampoe and tsa.. since, in theory they should have posted the entire works of Shakespeare now (definition of infinity)
Old 03-30-2009, 06:01 AM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stop cryin
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #4
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahhahhahahahhahaahhhaaaaaa
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it works. It might not have searched because the engine never picked up the "-" operator or something. Searching by thread titles works wonders.

I might make the search so you can use boolean operators.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Do you not remember anything I told you in the Q n A thread? You should know by now why Krs-One doesnt work.

Krs One wont work because it is less than 5 letter words, unless someone made a thread where they spelt it like "KrsOne", you wont get any results.

Serach doesnt work, its shit, ive already told Profilal ENG this already, but he didnt give me a real answer.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...49#post1530549

Quote:
but a 5 letter minimum is too much lol.

i see if someone searches for a whole sentance with lots of 3 letter words in, it might be an issue

but most of the time people are just searching for one word, like "RZA", or GZA, or Deck, of Meth. Non of these are searchable terms right now

SO its basically hiding alot of threads from the past, that will never be seen again, because people cant find them.

Whats the point in saving threads from the past on your server, if no one can access them again?

the lag cant be that big, i think you'd only get lag if 100's of people are searching at once, the traffic on this site is low so lag shouldnt be an issue?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you want to search for 3 characters, it should be allowed boolean operators too or else its pretty much useless. I found out after that question its possible to do that, so just relax.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is searching for the term "RZA" pretty much useless?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
why is searching for the term "RZA" pretty much useless?
how many results do you think you will get?

If you searched for RZA AND(operator) something else you can be specific.

I can make search booleans work but fulltext searching needs to be enabled but I cant find that yet.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

i dont know what a boolean is.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
go to advanced search and select thread titles only.

It's exactly what I did because the thread was entitled "KRS ONE something something," And I didn't wanted to 600 nebraska posts of "KRS ONE noolian drips," or whatever.

I thought two different words were separated by a comma though? So if I wanted to search "The KRS One Boom Bap Rap" as a sentence I could.
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote