news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son
Default Jadakiss Ft. Ghostface Killah & Raekwon - Cartel Gathering

Ok, a lot of us heard the snippet of this track with the Rae n Jada verses and now the full version is up.

BUT the beat's changed from before. It ain't that hard body beat anymore.

Here's the link:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...rtel-gathering
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its doesnt get more Trife than this Ghost verse.

Joint is mad gay too. Just totally meh.

I mean who the fuck is producing for these guys? Shits pathetic. Honestly I heard a better Drunken Monk beat about an hour ago.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Ghostlaced fucked my whole Ghostface listening experience..eloels, i only hear that Trife shit now too.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

wtf did Pete Rock do to the beat....that Rush sample was way iller
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was Pete Rock? Seriously?

Wow.
Actually pretty sad lol.

This beat smacks of the sample clearence failing at the last minute, so they had to make a brand new sample free song in short time. Happens alot.

Dusk, ill sig, who is that drill bit dude?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #6
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

i heard the other snippet was probably misinterpretted as cartel gathering.......but most likely on blood on chef's apron........via nahright.com
Old 03-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Yeah, when I heard the full version it felt like such a let down from the other version. The beat just totally changed. Ghostlaced is probably right about it having to do with sample clearances. If not, and they changed it for ANY other reason, then it was a REALLY bad move. For some reason this track has got me listening to that My Piano joint by Hi-Tek featuring Ghost n Rae. Now THAT had a sick beat.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
this was Pete Rock? Seriously?

Wow.
Actually pretty sad lol.

This beat smacks of the sample clearence failing at the last minute, so they had to make a brand new sample free song in short time. Happens alot.

Dusk, ill sig, who is that drill bit dude?
i dont think this is Pete Rock i read its produced by Swiv B & DJ Eddie F
Old 03-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i liked the other beat alot better but this aint bad i can dig it
Old 03-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #10
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Unless Jada completely dropped Pete for this version, Pete did the Rush sampled version I believe
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Kiss went soft though. Should call him Jada Pinkett.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

im startin to believe this nigga ^^^^ wen it comes to ghosts trife verses

i hear that shit too

and dope sig, only time ive ever seen someone on the board reppin Mic Geronimo. raw as fuck
Old 03-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

i like the track fuck the rest of you
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #14
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nf2k0uizgm

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57938593219546df/

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THis is solid. The verses weren't mind blowning, thoughs chefs was particularly cokish.

everytime someones on a track with wu the mention they're on a track with wu or work it into their rhyme, anyone notice this?