news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAHAHH!
"Don't drink the criss ghostface pissed in it!"

Ghost went in(ish), though i do agree his verse was a bit simple there was gems but in general it was eh
Old 03-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #17
nick14

nick14 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
its doesnt get more Trife than this Ghost verse.

Joint is mad gay too. Just totally meh.

I mean who the fuck is producing for these guys? Shits pathetic. Honestly I heard a better Drunken Monk beat about an hour ago.

you stupid gay fuckks... ... That's all Ghost right there..

if you ever think he sounds like trife, ... maybe that because Trife got his style FROM Ghost

Get a life
nick14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #18
wilmington shogun
Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off

wilmington shogun Village Idiot

this shits all over the first version
Old 03-30-2009, 11:43 PM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id say the first version was WAY better.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is the 2nd time jadakiss outshined wu on a track. first time was on Run

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:00 AM   #21
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a classic jada album beat.

some run of the mill shit, sounds like any bum could have made this on his keyboard. makes you not care to hear a song with 3 dope rappers on it again.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:49 AM   #22
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't y'all notice it aint just the beat that's different, both Rae and Jada spits totally different verses.. it's two different songs.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:25 AM   #23
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Not necessarily. If I remember correctly, the original version of The Champ had a different beat & lyrics by Ghostface. The lyrics, or maybe just some verses cant remember, were different on the final version of The Champ on Fishscale. One of the original Champ verses was instead cut & pasted onto "Return Of The Ironman"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:32 AM   #24
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yeah but "The Champ" always sounded like "The Champ", it wasn't a totally different beat.. it was remixed many times but it always had the same sound, and at least some of the bars were the same. These "2 versions" of the song has a totally different beat and not one bar in common if i'm not mistaken.. definitely different songs.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:40 AM   #25
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Maybe the it really was a Rush sample clearance issue, and both felt they wanted new lyrics. Another example would be RZA's entire NEW verse on Unpredictable, no bars alike
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #26
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonystarks420 View Post
im startin to believe this nigga ^^^^ wen it comes to ghosts trife verses

i hear that shit too

and dope sig, only time ive ever seen someone on the board reppin Mic Geronimo. raw as fuck
You ever think that trife is tryna sound like ghost? that's why they "supposedly" sound similar...dead
Old 03-31-2009, 04:10 PM   #27
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

I like this...

Cool laid back track... I'm surprised this is on Jada's album tho...
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Ghostlaced fucked my whole Ghostface listening experience..eloels, i only hear that Trife shit now too.
lol same here

and ghostlaced that dude is apocalypse
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:58 PM   #29
eRUTHLESS666

eRUTHLESS666 crouching tiger

i liked the original beat better that shit was hard body, this ones decent
http://bit.ly/9yr4Tp
http://bit.ly/cd5FdZ
E2 Productions Owner
Director, Editor, Filmmaker
www.Twitter.com/E2PR0DUCTIONS
eRUTHLESS666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #30
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

MIGHT HAVE TO THROW THAT JOINT ON 'BLOOD ON CHEF APRON'!!!20 minutes ago from web
<LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427983045>FLOW IS STUPPID24 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427981206>I MUST SAY!!- I AIRED SHIT OUT!!24 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427979512>SHIT IS HARRRD25 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427977895>TAKETHISSERIOUS.COM HAS IT RIGHT NOW!! LEAVE A COMMENT!25 minutes ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-RAEKWONICEWATER" id=status_1427975168>NEW JADAKISS FEAT.RAE,(ME) AND GHOST!!!
From Rae's Twitter
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote