news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #16
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

naw youtubes the shit , those problems only happen to niggas over seas ahahahah
Old 03-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ahhahahahahahha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Thing is, trying to regulate this shit is always a losing battle.

The internet in nature is extremely hard to censor effectively.

What you get instead, is a small amount (just enough to be annoying) of the content on youtube disabled.

You can't stop any of this though.

Music sharing is more prevalent now, and that's after years of record companies and artists attempting to combat it.

Apple did the intelligent thing, and embraced the technology and have made a shit load of money as a result.
yeah, and the problem is the ppl incharge of things are too old to 'understand' the internet except a few smart ones.

they disabling it so ppl wont post their product on other sites. That's stupid as shit. why fight free advertisement?

If a company was smart, its ad budget would ne 1/4 what it was in the 90s off the internet alone.

but a lot arent. cough, wutang, cough cough (tho rae has showed serious improvement)
Old 04-01-2009, 04:21 AM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, and the problem is the ppl incharge of things are too old to 'understand' the internet except a few smart ones.

Hit the nail on the head.

What the fuck does some old, fat, badling motherfucker know about embedding on Wu Tang corp?

One dope video was Germany's Euro 1996 campaign cut up to a mad song, but it got removed because, eventually, somebody snitched about the song.

This copyright shit has gone way overboard.

I hate how like 50 versions of the same song have been forced to disable embedding by UMG or Sony or whatever.

But, at the same time, for people like me who don't know what the 9,000 other youtube rip off websites are I am stuck with it.

Youtube has been garbage since Google stuck it's penis in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
I'm ignorant... Expand, please.

iTunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:28 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
I'm ignorant... Expand, please.
The iTunes store...

They passed the 5 Billion mark for tracks downloaded mid last year.

There are 50,000 movies being rented through Itunes also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:31 AM   #20
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great innovation because people would rather fork out $1.15 or whatever it is for their faourite songs than $30 for an album that they really only want for 2 songs max.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Oh I seeeee...

Yeah definitely.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

The reason why its mostly foreign countries like the UK and Germany who are seeing videos disabled for popular and homegrown artist is because they have insanely high licensing rates for their shitty music.

Do you really think google needs European major music labels ? Those labels need google's youtube platform more than anything right now.

Also the 4 U.S. big labels who are owned and operated by 60+ year old men with shitbags and wheel chairs don't understand how technology works and are burning through money trying to prevent innovation and the adoption of these newer music distribution models.

They will be a thing of the past soon and you will see your favorite videos resurface. Just have patience and a snickers.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #23
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

without youtube id probably rarely turn the computer on....youtube is the shiiiittt....everything is on it...EVERYTHING...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #24
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I dunno why these record labels are asking for more money for what is basically free promotion of their videos. Nobody's would be watching any of that shit if it wasn't for the internet.

I thought they would only be banning new releases and chart videos, but the other day I tried to watch Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray and it was banned in the UK. Wtf? It's gotta be fuckin 15 years old, nobody is gonna watch it anywhere else other than youtube, what are they thinking?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #25
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
without youtube id probably rarely turn the computer on....youtube is the shiiiittt....everything is on it...EVERYTHING...
lol i know right, i'm forever on there looking at random shit
Old 04-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #26
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I dunno why these record labels are asking for more money for what is basically free promotion of their videos. Nobody's would be watching any of that shit if it wasn't for the internet.

I thought they would only be banning new releases and chart videos, but the other day I tried to watch Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray and it was banned in the UK. Wtf? It's gotta be fuckin 15 years old, nobody is gonna watch it anywhere else other than youtube, what are they thinking?
EXACTLY!

even chart videos. why spend all that money making a video and then not let people watch it?

even just regular tracks with a picture in the background. half of the good music ive discovered has been from youtube. its free advertising.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote