news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-31-2009, 11:41 PM   #31
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

Right now I'm going to say Kanye because he held it down during his time and didn't have to be someone he isn't to sell a record

Lupe because he's another one that spits what he feel

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #32
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kool Herc - for getting this whole hip hop party started.

Rza - for taking the kung fu style and turning it into a sick hip hop metaphor and of course founding such a legacy of mc's from all over NY and beyond.

Dr Dre - for being an inovator in bringing a fresh sound to the westcoast scene that could only have been made in the west.

DJ Premier - For being quite frankly the realest and most humble artist.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #33
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamberCinema View Post
Canibus

Always keeps it ill with the lyrical
yes people hate on bis because he too lyrical but dude has been holding it down for years. i prolly have more bis on my ipod only next to wu and nas as the amount of material.

i'm looking forward his album with keith murray

other people i enjoy and respect

is Big Punisher (definately a sharp hit to the heart of NY Hip Hop)

Ghost and the rest of the wu

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #34
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

dr. dre

tech n9ne

Last edited by drippie k; 04-01-2009 at 02:30 AM.
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:23 AM   #35
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know, i just listen to their music, i don't really respect them at all.

I don't know any of these people, and i don't respect them based solely on making some good tunes about 10 years ago.

Only one that springs to mind is GZA because he is pretty much the only hip hop performer i can think of who has never compromised his own integrity.

And his material is consistently great.

I still don't really respect him though, he's just doing what musicians should do.

I really can't think of anyone else.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:58 AM   #36
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Kool Herc - for getting this whole hip hop party started.
Witout a fuckin doubt, dude needs the utmost respect.

I have respect for anyone whos been grinding for years, and who not have gotten much success, but their still at it, day in day out, coz they love hip-hop, and to them it isnt all about the money. That, i respect.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:07 AM   #37
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

I don't know any of these people, and i don't respect them based solely on making some good tunes about 10 years ago.

Only one that springs to mind is GZA because he is pretty much the only hip hop performer i can think of who has never compromised his own integrity.

I still don't really respect him though, he's just doing what musicians should do.

I definitely feel you there.

I think a lot of people are just naming artists because they're great mc's or whatever.

I named the 3 artists I named because of the impression I get of them as people, namely through the messages they convey through their music.

The Wu are legendary yes, but I would say the only member I particularly respect is Gza, and MK to a lesser degree.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #38
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

OutKast - they've basically made good music for 15 years, and never fell off or sold out (diamond record included)

Mos Def - i just respect him more than a lot of people making music

Killah Priest - always on point. sure, he had a fluke here and there, but he always makes new music. the almighty project, chief kamachi collabo, behind the stained glass, ep's, sequels, always on point

Last edited by Ritter; 04-01-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #39
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

Pimp C
Dre 3k
Old 04-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #40
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just all the realest niggas
Old 04-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope thread

i would say Flash and The Furious - for laying down the blueprint to how its suppose to be and for having the courage to be Hip Hop all throughout NY when Hip Hop wasn't accepted and no one else was doing what they was doing at that level - and Flash for being a scientist
Old 04-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #42
shogun_assassin

shogun_assassin grasshopper

rza

j price

tony draper
shogun_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #43
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

i can see where u comming from son. which is why i said masta ace

i dont know or never met the guy and he could be an asshole for all i know but hes never dropped anything wack to me...everything hes done is classic or damn near. and i respect that
Old 04-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #44
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I respect Hiphop [Begongo] and Skampoe, the wonder kid.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #45
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA for being able to create different sounding albums for different members, but still keeping that same Wu-sound within them (the classics era)
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote