news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-01-2009, 06:45 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what other net April fools jokes have you come across ?

wu-corp has named the names

youtube has put all their videos - UPSIDE DOWN

what else. no one in my waking life had anything done to them or did anything

a local radio station stated that a toll booth on the highway was half price, made it a bit chaotic at rush hour.

Happy Born Day Mef too!

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Another website set their filter so that when somebody typed {username} {posts} {email} everybody would see their own. Lots of bitch fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ youtube... if you didnt mention that i probably wouldnt have known

google have a link to their page about some bullshit april fools... which is wack
Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah you can correct the youtube thing over above the info.

came on this arvy and i was like "what the fuck, oh they must be updating some shit and messed up" took me hours to notice "oh yeah its prolly an april fools joke"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
a local radio station stated that a toll booth on the highway was half price, made it a bit chaotic at rush hour.

local radio station stunts are so fucking lame. get sirius and listen to howard stern.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

everything is lame in Shitzburgh.

My dad called me up and told me Big Z, the cavs center got in a car wreck and couldnt play basketball anymore.....I told him that wasnt right.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #7
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

lol! @ my name being pink!
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

My sister got me good a few years ago.

Called me up and told me she quit her job and started stripping and I fell for it hook line and sinker.

I called her up like 'What the fuck is wrong with you?!!! what are you a fucking idiot??!"

Damn she got me good, my blood was boiling.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #10
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

the youtube thing is actually annoying and not ha ha funny

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

It's 2 entrances to my job, one in the front and one around back, so today me and my co-worker showed up early and placed signs on the doors saying they were secured and to use the other one. You'd be amazed at how many idiots went back and forth a couple of times before they remembered what day it was!!! Dummies.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I told my girl we're short on money and we're probably not gonna be able to pay the rent next month. I also told her a guy I know is willing to pay a lot of money if she sleeps with him.
At first she was like "are you crazy, I'm not a whore" and I thought it was time to tell her I was joking haha aprils fool and all. But instead I gave it another try and a few minutes later we were seriously discussing the matter of me pimping her out. She said she'll think about.

Right now she's still thinking about it and I'm still awaiting a good moment to tell her it was just a joke. If I tell her that is...
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^If GOD is a chick u gonna get BITCH-SLAPPED in hell for that!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rappers are makin Beef here, gettin promotion, and then saying it was an april fool to sell more records
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #15
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post

Happy Born Day Mef too!
meth was born march 2nd
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote