news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
elber goebbels

elber goebbels grasshopper
Default Could anybody help me? Oīm the Biggest Brazilian Wu fan

Hey, how you guys doinī?
Thanx for allowing me to be a member in this wonderful Wu site...
First, iīm gonna tell you guys that i really love the Wu Tang, and the Gravediggaz Niggaz...
But iīm from Brasil, and iīve been striving my ass quite tough to learn English by myself since i was 12 (now iīm 30), without ever having a single English class...
A lot of things WRITTEN on the lyrics, i understand, but thereīs something that really became kind of a dream for me to understand and comprehend...
Before letting you guys know what my biggest doubt is, iīm gonna tell u about my music heroes...
These are my inspiration
Anthrax, Beastie Boys, Primus, Descendents, ALL, Manic Street Preachers, Eminem, Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer, Portishead, De La Soul, Gravediggaz, Wu Tang, Armchair Martian, Public Enemy, D.R.I., Lagwagon, Good Riddance, Nofx, Face to Face, A Tribe called Quest, N.W.A., No Use For a Name, S.O.D., Millencolin
So, my first personal question is...
1-Do the Wu Tang members like the Beastie Boys?
2-Which would be the toughest, and the kindest of the WU members?
3-Is there any of the members who doesnīt use drugs?
4-In the beggining of the 7th Chamber lyric, thereīs a conversation, and Ghostface says all the time "God", is he refering to Our Lord, or to U-god?
AND NOW THE BIGGEST DOUBT IN MY MUSICAL WORLD...

So, as i told u guys, iīve been learning English by myself, and although iīm not fluent, i can (at least i think) express myself nicely....But when i read something, i can figure out, but listening, itīs harder to understand...
Iīve been getting crazy trying to understand what the hell the Wu members talk inside the elevator in the beggining of the "protect ya neck the jump off" video...
Itīs a 20 second conversation before the elevatorīs doors shut, and the music begins...
Please friends, is kind of a dream to me having that whole 20 second conversation written word by word...specially the last part, when Ghostface says something 3 seconds before the elevatorīs doors get shut...
Please men, write this conversation to me...itīs very, very, very important to me...Iīve always asked people on soulseek to do this to me, but they pretend not to read :^(
Please, donīt think like "fuck this brazilian guy, who doesnīt speak our language"...Please, think like that "Heīs a striving man, and really loves the Wu Family, and has a doubt, that we could easily clear..."
Thanx def men...
God bless us all!!!
Wu Tang 4 Ever!!!
elber goebbels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Dieter Bohlen
atlantis is calling

Dieter Bohlen shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elber goebbels View Post
1-Do the Wu Tang members like the Beastie Boys?----NO
2-Which would be the toughest, and the kindest of the WU members?-----Ugod to both
3-Is there any of the members who doesnīt use drugs?-----NO
4-In the beggining of the 7th Chamber lyric, thereīs a conversation, and Ghostface says all the time "God", is he refering to Our Lord, or to U-god?-----Our Lord Ugod

God bless
Dieter Bohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
1-Do the Wu Tang members like the Beastie Boys? Probably, they are hip hop legends
2-Which would be the toughest, and the kindest of the WU members? Ghostface would probably be the toughest, Method Man or ODB would be the kindest
3-Is there any of the members who doesnīt use drugs? No, although they probably dont use drugs as much as they did
4-In the beggining of the 7th Chamber lyric, thereīs a conversation, and Ghostface says all the time "God", is he refering to Our Lord, or to U-god? Gods are members of the Nation of Gods and Earths (5 Percent Nation) movement in where they believe that the Asiatic Blackman, Yellows, and Browns are the original people of this world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nat...ods_and_Earths

As for the conversation in the Protect your neck video, its really hard to hear what they are saying but someone asks if they have trees (marijuana) and then RZA says this whole place is bank or something, and that they can choose to go in at anytime, and then lets take it back to '88, and I have no idea what Ghostface says at the end.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Elber?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elber

Goebbels?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

Nice name, secondary.

You speak english very well for someone for someone who never had 1 lesson.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Elber?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elber

Goebbels?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

Nice name, secondary.

You speak english very well for someone for someone who never had 1 lesson.
My thoughts exactly

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List Đ : Everybody
Đ The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Um no, they suck bollacks.

Toughest = Magma...he's good with ropes and chains.
Kindest = The shaolin Ass, he'd gladly suck you off or bend over and allow you to give it to him.

Of the Wu? No

4-In the beggining of the 7th Chamber lyric, thereīs a conversation, and Ghostface says all the time "God", is he refering to Our Lord, or to U-god?

Men are God and the women is Earth. Its a cult.

Welcome to the Corp.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hey, how you guys doinī?
Thanx for allowing me to be a member in this wonderful Wu site...
First, iīm gonna tell you guys that i really love the Wu Tang, and the Gravediggaz Niggaz...
But iīm from Brasil, and iīve been striving my ass quite tough to learn English by myself since i was 12 (now iīm 30), without ever having a single English class...
A lot of things WRITTEN on the lyrics, i understand, but thereīs something that really became kind of a dream for me to understand and comprehend...
Before letting you guys know what my biggest doubt is, iīm gonna tell u about my music heroes...
These are my inspiration
Anthrax, Beastie Boys, Primus, Descendents, ALL, Manic Street Preachers, Eminem, Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer, Portishead, De La Soul, Gravediggaz, Wu Tang, Armchair Martian, Public Enemy, D.R.I., Lagwagon, Good Riddance, Nofx, Face to Face, A Tribe called Quest, N.W.A., No Use For a Name, S.O.D., Millencolin

Respect? maybe, like? Probably not.

Ghostface, Masta Killa

at one point or another, every member has talked about using drugs

"God" is like their slang for dude or man, he's just talking to some dude about a story
AND NOW THE BIGGEST DOUBT IN MY MUSICAL WORLD...

So, as i told u guys, iīve been learning English by myself, and although iīm not fluent, i can (at least i think) express myself nicely....But when i read something, i can figure out, but listening, itīs harder to understand...
Iīve been getting crazy trying to understand what the hell the Wu members talk inside the elevator in the beggining of the "protect ya neck the jump off" video...
Itīs a 20 second conversation before the elevatorīs doors shut, and the music begins...
Please friends, is kind of a dream to me having that whole 20 second conversation written word by word...specially the last part, when Ghostface says something 3 seconds before the elevatorīs doors get shut...
Please men, write this conversation to me...itīs very, very, very important to me...Iīve always asked people on soulseek to do this to me, but they pretend not to read :^(
I don't know why this is so important but , here goes...most of the beginning is inaudible just some random singing so this starts right after the Wu-Tang Clan title....

RZA - "Chill yo, money said this whole spot was bangin', we can put up whatever we want, I'm tellin' you son, it's gonna be the jump off, yo trust me"
Raekwon- "Yo you got trees with you son, right?
RZA -" I just got the 2-ey from son, when we uptown we can just choose any Thai we want, just choose."

GHOST-"No doubt, this what we gonna do, gonna do"
RZA- At the bar we gonna take it back to 1988 right, we got the god - Us right?
GHOST -"Eighty eight, Eighty Eight"
"We got the ??????"

Man I'm sorry, I have no idea what he says there

Please, donīt think like "fuck this brazilian guy, who doesnīt speak our language"...Please, think like that "Heīs a striving man, and really loves the Wu Family, and has a doubt, that we could easily clear..."
Thanx def men...
God bless us all!!!
Wu Tang 4 Ever!!!
I did what I could

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah his ip does say brazil unless someone went that far for a secondary.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
oh yeah his ip does say brazil unless someone went that far for a secondary.

if somebody did that, they have officially reached this so-called "god status" that tsa always throws around.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

1- Why not? probably, although normally rappers dont really listen to other rappers, i think Ghost and Rae pay more attention now, but people like Ghost have said on numerous times in the past they dont really listen to hip hop music themselves. Im pretty sure they stopped listening after the 80's and when they grew up, but Ghost has said he used to love the song Sucker MC's as a kid.

2- I'd say Ghost or ODB were the "toughest" member, id say kindest would be Deck or GZA.

3- No.

4- N.O.I originated slang word for your fellow black man
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #11
elber goebbels

elber goebbels grasshopper

Thanx men...
Very good having your hands here to help me...
Itīs true, i never had a single English class...
But iīll tell ya, someday i will live in Staten Island for a while, just to get my accent like their def niggaz accent...
Iīve heard that if you are white (although i believe no one is purely white in this whole world) and u call a black man "nigga", you are being kind of racist, and everyone calls me white, but as u could see, i really love hip hop, and i think itīs cool calling black people niggaz, it makes me feel like i am a nigga hip hoper...talking to others...absolutely nothing with racial stuff...
And answering, no, although Goebbels is my actual surename, i donīt have anything with Dr. Joseph Goebbels, iīve read i lot bout him, and he was very smart and intelligent, but absolutely not a good person...
Maybe heīs in hell burning with Pope John Paul II
Wu Tang 4 Ever...Thanx everyone here for being sooo kind!!!
If any of you niggaz please, add me on msn...
Mine is: elber_goebbels@hotmail.com
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
elber goebbels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #12
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Staten Island --- eeek Park Hill has been taken over by Africans. Its rugged over there. Alot of gang violence. Stapleton is still roughly the same demographic but more police patrolling.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ our lord u god ahahahahaha
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elber goebbels
it makes me feel like i am a nigga hip hoper
ahahahahaahahahahahlol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

LMFAO this thread is already classic

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List Đ : Everybody
Đ The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote