news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #16
Escobar_Incorporated
Politics As Usual

Escobar_Incorporated grasshopper
Default Re: How many women is enough for you?

hard to find a true girl too these days..girls just wanna have fun...sex, booze and lip gloss

Esco & Deini: The Corp's Tubbs & Crockett. We do it Miami Vice style 2006.
Escobar_Incorporated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:30 PM   #17
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

thats what cam told ya man, girls just wanna have fun. and if you got a true girl and she partying, she gonna be everyones friend ya know.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:31 PM   #18
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i try to keep it under 50....gas prices are too much these days....i too take the economics of it into consideration.

Economics is important....if some of those dames know that you are seeing other people...it puts your market value up from competition. So sometimes a certain amount is good economically. yeah I thought of it that way....me and a friend of mine who spec. honors in economics were thinking of writing a book titled "The Economics of Sex"...hahaha

but you need to think of it that way...especially in your position...plus you have the education to do it too.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:37 PM   #19
Escobar_Incorporated
Politics As Usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
i try to keep it under 50....gas prices are too much these days....i too take the economics of it into consideration.

Economics is important....if some of those dames know that you are seeing other people...it puts your market value up from competition. So sometimes a certain amount is good economically. yeah I thought of it that way....me and a friend of mine who spec. honors in economics were thinking of writing a book titled "The Economics of Sex"...hahaha

but you need to think of it that way...especially in your position...plus you have the education to do it too.
i value your thought process..always weigh the risk reward premiums when deciding to vamp or decrease your roster..its all about management in the end

Old 09-11-2005, 02:40 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup...when you dont have much feelngs and aint comitted...thats what it all comes down to....its an economics game and you get your dick wet in the process.

SOmetimes your lineup could be 7...but the roster could still have no depth.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 03:36 PM   #21
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's only one woman for me. It has been that way for over two years.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:33 PM   #22
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

im good wit 1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:36 PM   #23
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

3....at a time

nah one girl is good enough for me, but i need bajillionz of bichez. bichez ain't shit don't trust em. and before i get every female on the site yapping, like jeru said:

i'm not talking bout the queens, but the bichez

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #24
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Old 09-11-2005, 08:48 PM   #25
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar_Incorporated
yeah having a lot of dames in your lineup also depletes your wallet. im the type of guy to pay for everything so its get a bit pricey
ha ha- if your payin you ain't playin- Juggling 5 women is possible but it starts to get risky plus with you gotta factor in if they have brothers or jealous ex boyfriends

plus if your thick like me than there likley to fall in love and try and get pregnant
Old 09-11-2005, 09:59 PM   #26
Escobar_Incorporated
Politics As Usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
ha ha- if your payin you ain't playin- Juggling 5 women is possible but it starts to get risky plus with you gotta factor in if they have brothers or jealous ex boyfriends

plus if your thick like me than there likley to fall in love and try and get pregnant
see i dont mind paying..im an old fashioned type of guy..cognac and cigars. i open doors they open legs...its all good

Old 09-11-2005, 11:00 PM   #27
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I'm the kind of guy that'll dick slap a girl up side the head.................and they love me for it!

peace
Old 09-11-2005, 11:20 PM   #28
T-ribe
Concrete Warrior

T-ribe grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T-ribe

yo that shit is legit

it's like I always said...... my dick is made of gold and every bitch wants to be rich...
right that ol hood mentality... holla at ya boy

Solid.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:50 AM   #29
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
im good wit 1
Yup, me too.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 07:39 AM   #30
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar_Incorporated
I dont know whats goin on with me.. It seems like recently having only 2 or 3 dames in my line up isnt enough..ive become this animal and sometimes its hard to control it..pisses me off sometimes.. dont think i'll ever be able to get married cuz of my addiction..but oh well. how many women is enough for you.
U haven't found that right one.......big difference between "dames" (LOL) and a woman......a woman can satisfiy her man, keep him home and be who and whatever he needs her to be at any moment of the day......dig?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote