news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Darker Side of Facebook.....

I won't be naming any names but to cut a long sorry short this girl has being stalking me on facebook.

I haven't even seen or thought about this person for about 5 years. Apparently though, they are thinking about me.

Either they are having a laugh (sadly this option is unlikely) or they are madly, furiously serious.

The latter option is somewhat scary.

I started receiving pms from this person out of nowhere at the end of 2007. This is the first batch:

Freak:
I've gotta ask...are u reallly in an open relationship? or is that just a part of who u r as your alias? lol......

My reply:
nah i'm not in an open relationship, my girlfriend hates that i have that there but i'm just messin' around. Yeah its all part of the alias

Freak:
lol..i could totally understand that! poor thing having to put up with that! lol.. remember when i used to have the biggest crush on u (no)! haha good old swimming days (I did swimming training with this person)......how weird was that. was thinking about that just this morning. I had like a crazy dream about swimming days and it reminded me of that! haha

My reply:
haha thats random.
(I was somewhat disturbed at this point).

Freak:
yes yes it is....haha... ii never told u that i thought u were really hot back in the day! how is that for an ego booster? nah seriously...wish i had back then! i guess i/we were heaps young!! still better late than never.

night mate

And that's where that exchange ended. That, in itself wouldn't be too strange. At various times throughout the last 18 months I have received some pretty random, desperate comments from her which I have pretty much ignored. Then this week, out of fucking nowhere, this appears on my profile page:

Freak:
Strangest thing in the world. I had a strange dream with you it. Some carpark, outside a shopping centre on a beach. But it was like being out after a club, like the cott. You were drunk and I was going to drive you home. Lots of people were doing random stuff like flips in the carpark and u got into a fight with sean about going home (this is Pat for those that don't know). It was about 3 in the morning. Ok the dream was really specific. LOL! How are you anyways?

WTF? The whole nonchalant way that she ends with "how are you anyways?" like she didn't just announce on facebook she had a dream about me.

I don't even know this person.

She is having dreams about me where she drives me home and people are doing flips at the beach in some weird, perverted sexual fantasy land. Why the fuck is she even thinking about someone she hasn't seen for 5 years?

I understand that a number of posters here have done this to other people on Wucorp. Feel free to explain to me what makes someone act this way.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this girl is going to end up posting her noods on duh interwebz for random strangers if she doesnt get some professional help.

what up, ivonne?
Old 03-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate it when girls say they had a dream about you. I had this one work collegue who kept saying it at least once a week in until i fucked her in the car at the west mid safari park.

What de fuck are you supposed to respond with after the first time your told?

Girls love that dream line though. Its the only way some girls will let a guy know. I wanna know where that started. Or if they really are fuckign dreaming about you and they take that so seriously they have to act on it instantly.

If I dream about a girl, thats the end of the matter. You wouldnt go and tell her unless you wanted to look like a total fucking weirdo
Old 03-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I hate it when girls say they had a dream about you. I had this one work collegue who kept saying it at least once a week in until i fucked her in the car at the west mid safari park.

What de fuck are you supposed to respond with after the first time your told?

Girls love that dream line though. Its the only way some girls will let a guy know. I wanna know where that started. Or if they really are fuckign dreaming about you and they take that so seriously they have to act on it instantly.

If I dream about a girl, thats the end of the matter. You wouldnt go and tell her unless you wanted to look like a total fucking weirdo
Exactly.

What the fuck does she need to tell me about this dream? What does she think this will acheive ther then ridicule?

She appears pretty fucking insane.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol she said "night mate" ahahahahahaahaha ima tell bitches to say that to me on tha fone now..... thats tha new farewell
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
lol she said "night mate" ahahahahahaahaha ima tell bitches to say that to me on tha fone now..... thats tha new farewell

Bahahahaha! Yeah that's a fucking banger right there!

Old 03-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont think its wierd for someone to say they had a dream with you in it cause i have dreams about ppl i dont give a shit about all the time. Puffy Daddy sucking a dick, the bitch at the library sucking dick, the bitch at walmart sucking dick

i dont care about or think about these ppl, but they're always in my dreams, sucking dick.

Robert, ask her if anyone in her dream was sucking dick. Its will reveal a lot.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I still get people I saw for 2 minutes like 10 years ago without ever knowing them pop up in my dreams n shit
and people I never even met but saw a picture of
Old 03-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats really not that creepy.

couple years ago i had a chick add me on msn, then say "i dont really know how to say this without sounding like a complete stalker. (good start) But I saw you walking in the halls at school, and i just HAD to add you on msn. so i asked my friend for your msn. whats up?"

BLOCKED

then she added me on facebook. i denied that. she did it twice more. and every now and then i get emails like (stalker added you as a friend on Zorpia! Xanga!) and a bunch of other random shit i dont know about

and the bitch is HIDEOUS. if she was even semi-attractive i wouldnt mind.

it should have just ended there. but last week she got a job at the same place i work. wtfffff. she hasnt spoken to me yet, but you know when you walk by somebody and you can see in your peripheral vision that they're looking at you?

yeah.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you see this is the other problem with facebook. it allows weirdo's to get into contact with you and tell you about their dreams.

jus tell her to fuck off. she would get the message. if she dnt then tell her you saw her in a dream and in that dream you told her to fuck off and she actually fucked off in the dream.

if that dnt work, jus tell her you have regular dreams about random ppl sucking dick. she might get freaked out and not talk to you again.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #11
Robert
1%

It's not the fact that she had the dream. Why does she feel the need to tell me? That is the odd part.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:15 AM   #12
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, WTF? Is she fine?! Is she fuckable?!

In other words, would you graciously tickle her warm pipe-hole?! If a girl wrote that to me you better believe i would be smashing that ass, big daddy.

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 03-27-2009 at 12:20 AM.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Sometimes people is crazy

I had a chick that recognized me from fuckin kindergarten. I looked at her page on some head-scratchin wtf shit and she seemed to have been all religous, maybe she was trying to save souls through the internet idk. I just ignored her but it was odd as hell.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:33 AM   #14
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at niglets wondering why women are contacting them, THEY WANNA FUCK, do them the favour, just dont take them to where you rest your head, fuck em in the car, thats why i love my station (wu) wagon.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #15
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
lol at niglets wondering why women are contacting them, THEY WANNA FUCK, do them the favour, just dont take them to where you rest your head, fuck em in the car, thats why i love my station (wu) wagon.
That's not what I meant foolio.

What does she think telling me this info will acheive? Am I suddenly supposed to go "Oh fuck yeah! You had a dream about me! Lets get together and make some babies and get married!".

No.

There is no fucking way in hell I'd be hitting that up. No way. This girl is crook.