news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-02-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mobb Deep-The Safe is Cracked **NEW ALBUM**Songs Inside

Just got this album,havnt really heard any of there shit since there older albums,am listening to this now..any1 else heard the shit..will post some tracks up..

02-mobb_deep-heat
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58077389688144d9/

03-mobb_deep-watch_ya_self
http://www.zshare.net/audio/580774860f1da179/

08-mobb_deep-infamous
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58077578d6e8a73c/

11-mobb_deep-get_out_our_way
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5807768041a22963/

Tracklist:
01. Mobb Deep
02. Heat
03. Watch Ya Self
04. M.O.B
05. Canít Win 4 Losin
06. Yea, Yea, Yea
07. That Crack
08. Infamous
09. What Goes On
10. Position
11. Get Out Our Way
12. You Wanna See Me Fall
13. Donít Play
14. Mobb Deep II

Last edited by J-Cee; 04-02-2009 at 07:12 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:05 AM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wish these guys would just give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #3
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats is like? Is this official?

What a gay album title though, "the safe is cracked", what sorta shit is that

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i saw it. id like to know if people are feeling it before i download it.

ha thats how skeptical i am of mobb deep these days. i wont even waste the time downloading it unless i hear there is some decent shit on it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #5
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
I wish these guys would just give up.

co sign

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The songs i posted are the only ones im feelin really..aint on some old Grimey Mobb Deep shit..so in my opinion the beats of the songs i posted are the grimiest..lol..,the rest are commercial soundin or whatever..not a great album in my opinion,will jsut listen to there old shit..
Old 04-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those arent new tracks. just old unreleased stuff.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ahh i was going to say i hadnt heard shit about a new album. that makes it a little different. because we all know how old mobb do.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

Mobb Deep theoretically still has it...

Blood Money, Infamy, and Amerika'z Nightmare were subpar as hell

BUT

Those three recent Prodigy albums -- Return of the Mac, HNIC pt. 2, and Product of the 80s -- have been bananas. Put P on Havoc and Alchemist beats and take it back to the raw...you'll have a classic.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^his lyrics still suck, he sounds so lazy it's disgusting, plus return of the mac is nothing but loops, it was such a hack job, and yes sampling is hip hop bla bla bla, but it's the 21st century don't just loop 'easin' and call it a day.

the free agents double cd was the last time i enjoyed their shit
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
whats is like? Is this official?

What a gay album title though, "the safe is cracked", what sorta shit is that
lol

that made me laugh more than it should have

that is indeed a wack title
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #12
J-Cee
SmokeY

even if it is old unreleased stuf..i don't think it's a great album..some alright songs but thats about it.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
Mobb Deep theoretically still has it...

Blood Money, Infamy, and Amerika'z Nightmare were subpar as hell

BUT

Those three recent Prodigy albums -- Return of the Mac, HNIC pt. 2, and Product of the 80s -- have been bananas. Put P on Havoc and Alchemist beats and take it back to the raw...you'll have a classic.
I have to agree with my homie here, especially the last 3 p albums, str8 bannanas, if anybody has lost it its been the fans, at least its real fans of course.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:12 AM   #14
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

I'm going to download it now, listen to it and then give an honest opinion, I thought Blood Money was shit and didn't feel much of Havoc's 2 solo albums, Return Of The Mac, had some good shit on it and so did HNIC2 and Product Of The80's, but this is NOT the Mobb Deep of old that I miss, I honestly believe that when MD signed to G-Unit that their career would falter.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #15
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Heat, Watch Ya Self, Yea Yea Yea, What Goes On, Get Out Our Way are decent, the rest is boring and uninspired.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote