news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

MODs need to hit this with tha sticky and take my shit down. asap!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #17
BRUCE LI

BRUCE LI crouching tigerBRUCE LI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
shit. This is too Tuff. The intro alone is just ..........

goddamn.

Yeah , I'm with it!!!!!

This is how I wish I could make my shit sound. This makes a mf wanna straight get they grind on.

THANK YOU!1
no, thank you fam!
Iron sharpens Iron fam!
BRUCE LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #18
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUCE LI View Post
no, thank you fam!
Iron sharpens Iron fam!

Already

*points from my eye to yours*

Old 04-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #19
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

s.p.b.

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
s.p.b.

what that mean?
Old 04-04-2009, 01:49 PM   #21
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
what that mean?
I would take a guess at SP brothers lol

AYo both of you killed this shit big time, shits raw as hell!!! Shit I even had to send wifey out to get me a neck brace lol. I will be back after a few spins to give it a proper review.
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #22
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
i would take a guess at sp brothers lol
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #23
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

spb sick like std
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
spb sick like std
true that
Old 04-05-2009, 02:12 AM   #25
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some CRAZY shit on here and it is by far the dirtiest, grimey-est tape ever posted on here....i gotta clean my ears out after listening..

i'm still sifting thru it, i'll type up a full review when i get a chance..
Old 04-05-2009, 02:46 AM   #26
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

daamnn BOLO's kungfu is iNCREDIBLE on the tape, how come we've never heard of that grandmaster of kungfu before?

btw, is this a battle between the 303 and the 404 or what?

and how did ya make these SIKK ass basses? LOL teach me..

Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 04-05-2009 at 03:13 AM. Reason: hundreds of typos
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #27
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce li View Post
bruce li vs bolo yeung:shanghai shodown

now from the producers of such classic films as chinese hercules and the clones of bruce lee comes the martial arts extravaganza of the century!

Watch as bolo yeung encounters the mighty bruce li in an all out kungfu duel to the death!

Who will prove victorious and earn the title of 'king of shanghai'?

'shanghai showdown': An epic adventure of intrigue, rivalry and revenge!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?meuqghmtiyw

artwork by varan www.myspace.com/varan045

all joints made by bruce li and bolo yeung

www.myspace.com/boloyeung202

www.myspace.com/grandmasterofkungfu
ill shit sun peace
Old 04-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #28
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Beat tape is off the hook fellahs. Great job on both corners. Bumped it 3 times... not a lot of tapes get 3 bumps from me nowadays. Ripped the hell out the sp. PEace to all my sp fam.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #29
BRUCE LI

BRUCE LI crouching tigerBRUCE LI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
daamnn BOLO's kungfu is iNCREDIBLE on the tape, how come we've never heard of that grandmaster of kungfu before?

btw, is this a battle between the 303 and the 404 or what?

and how did ya make these SIKK ass basses? LOL teach me..
Ya BOLO is KING!He is a ninja in hiding so i cant give out heres true identity!And yes this is a battle between 303 vs 404!Thanks again all for taking time to check our music out!
BRUCE LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #30
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dl' ing now

from what i have read i have been sleeping, ima take a good long listen

Peace the last tape was bangin, so i can imagine this will be too
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote