news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 04-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #31
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo is this spittable content or off limits?
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #32
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #33
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity tha god View Post
what that mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
i would take a guess at sp brothers lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by complex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinapse View Post
spb sick like std

^^^ yes sur..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #34
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUCE LI View Post
play this shit on the radio fa!^
word, id personally prefer these beats be WRECKED by emcees but this is too ill, i'll announce and spin it on my sunday show

and yeah are these beats off limits or free to KILL!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #35
BRUCE LI

BRUCE LI crouching tigerBRUCE LI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
yo is this spittable content or off limits?
Let me check with BOLO
BRUCE LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #36
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Beat tape is too ill all the way thru but BOLO murked it!! Some of low end work was incredible

I prefer it without emcees actually, I don't really see these beats as being made for rapping
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #37
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i listened to this about 6 times in total yesterday cuz i drove back n forth from San Diego to Santa Barbara and this shit is insane...

both came so hard and Bolo especially in the end was battlin HARD...

my favorite beat tho is from Bruce at approx 10 mins....

full review (hopefully) coming soon
Old 04-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #38
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BUMP this
fLaME iNFeRNO!!!

man i played this shit so much my ears got fukkin sunburns!!!!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #39
Esquire
__SerVant__

Esquire shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Esquire

Hi, could someone re-up the link, the mediafire link seems to be dead. If someone would be kind enough to hook it up to mediafire again that would be great.

Thanks
Esquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #40
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Could some one re-up the link

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #41
JSplifz

JSplifz grasshopper

Can we please get a re-up
JSplifz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #42
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default yoyoyo peace

http://rapidshare.com/files/22630907...AI_SHODOWN.rar
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #43
JSplifz

JSplifz grasshopper
Thumbs up

Thanks Rino...

Ill shit Bruce n' Bolo. ya'll straight killed it.

Last edited by JSplifz; 05-08-2009 at 10:11 AM.
JSplifz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #44
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

BUMP

Ayo , I played this while working out today and I ended up "hitting the wall" and took shit to a whole other level cause this came on my ipod playlist.

I forgot I even threw in on the ipod and i was getting to the point of slowing down and ending but once bruce and bolo started going at it I couldnt stop.

I walked away from the spot right as the end credits where rolling in the music , it was badass.

THANKS FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rep 4 both of you
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
BRUCE LI

BRUCE LI crouching tigerBRUCE LI crouching tiger

^Thanks fam!!We just trying to make cats hype!
BRUCE LI is offline   Reply With Quote