news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default First There Was Borat, Now Meet Bruno.

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movi...ed-trailer.php

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

actually... first there was Ali G, then Borat... now Bruno.

Bruno wont be anywhere near as good as Borat or Ali G.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao at him pulling out infront of the car on a moped... and the baby from africa! LOL

"that is such a samantha thing to say"
Old 04-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this looks hilarious. cant believe some of the shit he does.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
actually... first there was Ali G, then Borat... now Bruno.

Bruno wont be anywhere near as good as Borat or Ali G.
The Ali G movie was nothing like the Borat/bruno films so within that context it made little sense to include it, plus the headline would have been too long.

So you liked the Ali G movie did you?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Tage
John W. Henry

at the time it was released... yeah it was pretty funny. it was 7 years ago, i was 14 lol... i loved it.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

lol at traditional african american name
Old 04-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

K this looks to damn funny
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"how do u defend yourself against a man with 2 dildos"
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #10
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Ali-G > Borat > Bruno

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
The Ali G movie was nothing like the Borat/bruno films so within that context it made little sense to include it, plus the headline would have been too long.

So you liked the Ali G movie did you?

it was ok. some funny stuff in there.

but in terms of characters he developed ali g was first.

all three are really fucking funny in their own right.

my favorite bruno skit was when he was interviewing those college wreslters on spring break in dayton beach; i think it was; and he gets them to show there asses and do all this other homo shit. and at the end his like say bla bla bla coming to you from spring break to austrain gay tv. the kid gets so offended the shit is awesome.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wow seriously NSFW..lmao..but ya looks funny.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #13
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I'll see it when it comes out, should be very funny.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
my favorite bruno skit was when he was interviewing those college wreslters on spring break in dayton beach; i think it was; and he gets them to show there asses and do all this other homo shit. and at the end his like say bla bla bla coming to you from spring break to austrain gay tv. the kid gets so offended the shit is awesome.
Lol yeah, that was funny.

The Ali G movie was alright, I liked the show better.
Borat was fucking funny so I guess this can't be bad either.

I believe he is done with the characters though, he's known all over the world now.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #15
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

I can't wait to see that shit.......

"I give him traditional African name..... his name is OJ......."

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote