news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default More Method Man & Redman - Wait A Minute (DUBCNN.COM)

Don't think I've seen this one posted before and I'm not even sure if it's from Blackout 2 but it seems that it's been up at DUBCNN.com for a couple of days now. The producer is someone named Quazadelic (westcoast producer I guess):

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

wtf is this??? i just cant listen to that beat
Old 04-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wonder if this is supposed to come through all sloppy and shitty, that 'westcoast sound' from 2000 blows to hard but i think there's something wrong with the player and this song is probably dope
Old 04-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

wtf?

theres no way its actually supposed to sound like this
Old 04-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

try to download it rather than just stream shit..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

this beat is GARBAAAAGE
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

notice that redman calls out that snoop in on the track but he's nowhere to be seen, and the song pans out for more than a minute at the end? i hope they don't put this on the album - its embarrassing.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some of you are so stupid lol

this song sounds fucking amazing to me, probably the best track i heard yet from them

obviously there some errors with the song its skipping all over the place, but the beat is sick.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #9
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

wait a minute.. the beat is shit

Last edited by KZA; 04-05-2009 at 05:03 PM.
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

wtf why is everyone saying this is shit? This sounds ill to me. Download it like Claaa said and it doesn't get distorted

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #11
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

ok i downloaded it now i can actually hear it without the distortion

its a pretty sick track...skips a little but its still nice

kinda reminds me of somethin that couldve been on Red Gone Wild
Old 04-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to iammzac

Nice, I like the track although its very distorted.. definitely excited for BL2
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #13
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I downloaded it and it sounds like the beat hasn't been equalized properly. Many of the instruments are fighting for their "space" as they say.

Besides that, the beat sounds uninspired.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

dont like the beat rlly
Old 04-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
phadde96
BETTE MIDLER

phadde96 grasshopper

The only good song I ever heard, this is.
phadde96 is offline   Reply With Quote