news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default If CL2 is exactly as good as Bulletproof wallets, would you be disappointed?

cause BPW was supposed to be CL2, i wouldn't have liked that cause BPW has no theme or story, if anything it would work as an Ironman 2 if they wanted but not even

so if the songs on CL2 are the exact same quality as BPW, would you be disappointed?
do you expect MORE from CL2?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Hell yeah...very dissapointed. I expect the same as Supreme clientle was to ironman...and I personally favor ironman to ob4cl.
Big things better come from this album.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

i expect less
So when that shit actually turns out to be a banger il be extra happy.

BTW.Production on BW was great, add the CL theme and you got yourself a great album
Old 04-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BPW is crazy dope
Old 04-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
BRich

BRich shaolin monk

Nah. Especially if its as dope as the original BPW. If its something I can see myself throwing in my CD player for many years to come, I'll be happy with the outcome.
BRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

I would be pretty upset
Old 04-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this thread is really scraping the barrel of CL2 relations.

and it was never "supposed to be CL2". it was gonna be called RAGU a couple year before they were talking about doing an album called RAGU, but in the end its just another Ghostface album. There was never talk of this being CL2.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #8
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If CL2 is as good as BW, I'm gonna buy at least 5 copies.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
this thread is really scraping the barrel of CL2 relations.

and it was never "supposed to be CL2". it was gonna be called RAGU a couple year before they were talking about doing an album called RAGU, but in the end its just another Ghostface album. There was never talk of this being CL2.
it was supposed to be Cuban Linx 2

Cuban Linx 2: Bulletproof Wallets.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
biggorfries
SLIMEY SAVAGE

biggorfries shaolin monk

BPW came from a different era where it was still accepted if wu did innovative shit such as BPW. So the comparison doesnt really make sense.

Now all fans want is that old raw shit

Raekwon was still in shape (soon after came his decline), so yeah if we have the same raekwon on this cl2 shit its all good. but that wont happen cuz rae calmed down his voice a lot.
biggorfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

not really, just good shit. when ghost does different stuff, nobody complains, cause it's different and good.

everyone just wants good shit. some of them have petrified dickhole tubes so they specifically want wu to do the same shit over and over no matter what, but for the most part everyone is just looking for quality.

that's what im asking about is quality. BPW isn't as good as CL but if there was an album that you could personally say is as good as BPW called Cuban Linx 2 would you be disappointed?
Old 04-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Me personally yeah. That's because the OG Cuban Linx was such a classic, it helped to redefine a fair part of 90's hip hop, especially the Mafioso, glamour-life aspect of it. Now most, if not all of us know that it is pretty much impossible for CL2 to be on the same level as CL1 quality wise. They were in a different frame of mind back then and had more hunger.

I feel that BPW , quality wise, would NOT have been a worthy sequel. It's good in its own right, but as CL2...nah. Like I've said in my previous posts, if CL2 is anywhere near as dope as Supreme Clientele, then that alone is a success to me. For Rae to come back with an album THAT great will be such a huge achievement and may even help 'bring the Wu back' to an extent.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #13
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

if CL2 is as good as BPW id be satisfied, that original version that i have that was posted by claa is fuckin amazing, i love every track on their.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #14
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i stopped giving a shit about cl2 2 years ago when it comes out it comes out.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #15
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

i expect ob4cl 2 to be the biggest disappointment this year. so if it was anything like BPW then id be happy as fuck cuz that album was pretty tight