news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #31
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

there are a lot of rappers I would love to see battle. Canibus would be a good contender.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:48 AM   #32
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^oh god, please make it stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Heres Jay Z battling DMX, and he gets slaughtered imo

HAH!! DMX effin murdered right there. 1st degree
Old 04-07-2009, 07:11 AM   #33
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just some drunk cats talkin shit...how can you guys take this video even serious?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #34
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
lol didnt mos say mf would serve weezy that would be sick a tag tem battle, mos and mf vs the carters, but mos striaght up against jay or weezy would be dope, id put my money on mos just cuz i wanna root for the g.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

what did he say about doom ?

what the hell is a melee ?

and lol what are you saying ?
He said MF would serve Weezy lol according to this post

and a melee, is basically a fist fight but with more then 2 people

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #35
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:

Do you know that Instrumental? I been looking for that shit for about a year now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12 View Post
there are a lot of rappers I would love to see battle. Canibus would be a good contender.
Come on with this shit......
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #36
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

Im pretty sure Mos would come on some corn-ball shit and criticize them for 'dumbing' down music or some other bogus shit and not spit what battle-heads would wanna hear. Cmon man none of these cats, or anybody even mentioned in this thread is anywhere near being capable for the battle scene movement lol.

But on the other hand, If you're a fan of battling and aint fucking with Grind Time, you are sleeping.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet

Do you know that Instrumental? I been looking for that shit for about a year now..

^afaik that beat has never been released on anything. just probably something they had backstage of someone in the crew.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #38
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo this is getting alot of publicity in the hiphop news websites

if it keeps going like this somebody will have to ask those hoes about mos def's challenge and well hear some more about this

hopefully

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #39
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
just some drunk cats talkin shit...how can you guys take this video even serious?
lol so true.. people are acting like Jay-Z and Weezy are gonna release a single tomorrow dissing Mos Def.

Mos Def probably woke up the next morning thinking "what the fuck was saying to the camera last night?

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #40
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
HRSMN would slaughter them.
i have the same feelings, i think canibus could take em all bby himself, and priest by himself could do it, maybe ras kass, but kurupt could probably take out 2 of em solo, but hrsmn>>>>>>>>>slaughter house, hopefully we see an album by hrsmn before we die.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #41
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:

DAMN dmx, i coudlnt really make it out but the last line was hot, put pinstripes on your windpipe, is that wut he sed, jay got served, but i had to judge with wutever i could make out.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #42
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

that shit was mighty dope with DMX and Jigga
Old 04-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #43
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
i have the same feelings, i think canibus could take em all bby himself, and priest by himself could do it, maybe ras kass, but kurupt could probably take out 2 of em solo, but hrsmn>>>>>>>>>slaughter house, hopefully we see an album by hrsmn before we die.
Priest has mentioned that they have been working together I belive.
Done correctly that could be a masterpiece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^oh god, please make it stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post

Come on with this shit......
at people thinking Canibus wont chew heads...please play the song in my sig.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-07-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #44
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Priest has mentioned that they have been working together I belive.
Done correctly that could be a masterpiece.

at people thinking Canibus wont chew heads...please play the song in my sig.
Canibus is average now man.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote