news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > International Hip-Hop

Old 04-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The UK Hip Hop Guide For Beginners

This is a thread designed to give people some idea of what the uk has to offer and also help people decide their preference.

THIS IS STRICTLY A HIP HOP THREAD, NO GRIME!

Feel free to include new upcoming artists as well but please add info on said artists rather than just upping random you tube clips.

..more to come.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #2
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tauro whats Plan B and Black Twang like?

I seen their albums in my local shop, and was gonna pick them up, but i wanted to see some opinions on it first.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive seen plan b live a few years back.

fucking embarrasing. most people left before the end.

he came out with a fuckign ACOUSTIC guitar on some pete doherty shit. one of the worst shows ive seen in my life.

why are you saying "no grime"?

as far as im concerned, Grime IS uk hip hop. Thats what people listen to on the streets. Its our creation, our closest form of music in spirit to "hip hop" culture. "UK hip hop" is just a rip off of US backpack rap imo. I can see no reason why you would listen to "uk hip hop" when youve got american hip hop.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

as far as im concerned, Grime IS uk hip hop. Thats what people listen to on the streets. Its our creation, our closest form of music in spirit to "hip hop" culture. "UK hip hop" is just a rip off of US backpack rap imo. I can see no reason why you would listen to "uk hip hop" when youve got american hip hop.
qft
Old 04-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
ive seen plan b live a few years back.

fucking embarrasing. most people left before the end.

he came out with a fuckign ACOUSTIC guitar on some pete doherty shit. one of the worst shows ive seen in my life.

If you want to talk about grime, you can make a thread for it. This thread is aimed at people who really don't know anything about the scene, it's just a jump off point.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Tauro whats Plan B and Black Twang like?

I seen their albums in my local shop, and was gonna pick them up, but i wanted to see some opinions on it first.
go buy Plan-B's album now. i love it, its real different, quite agressive lyrics but a solid album IMO

Sick 2 Def is a standout track - one of my favs

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #7
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

phi life cypher - millennium metaphors , one of my favorite ukhh albums ever

Old 05-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #8
Sarah UK

Sarah UK shaolin monk

http://www.myspace.com/kobionyame

Sarah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

is there any good UK hip-hop? I fucking gate grime shit
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
Sarah UK

Sarah UK shaolin monk

http://www.myspace.com/brokenenglishestate

They supported Ghost in Manchester recently, I saw them supporting Meth n Red last year too.
Sarah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Yeah,

I never bothered with UK hip hop, because it's not much different to what is around else where.

Grime is great.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

I just tried a dude called 'Klashnekoff' sounds dope after a couple of Youtube videos, not too grimey, copping his album 'The Sagas Of' now.
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #13
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

yeah he's making a name for him self but i dont see the hype but then again i aint listened to much of him.

there just seems to be too much trash in UKHH so im like, pffffft wer to begin.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:14 AM   #14
Tzaosirus
Freedom,Justice & Equaliy

Tzaosirus grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Tzaosirus Send a message via MSN to Tzaosirus
Default Madhat McGore .com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynskey View Post
is there any good UK hip-hop? I fucking gate grime shit

Hell yeh man, check out MADHAT McGORE - www.madhatmcgore.com

Banging Scottish/UK hip hop!!

Brand new EP, FREE download via media page.

'The Skeptical EP'

Also, youtube - Tzaosirus7, check out my vidz.... Proper Scottish hip hop with no US accent!!

PEACE
Shut the fuck up!
Bitch and let my slide my hands up your skirt
Nigga please!

Tzaosirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #15
Rakim_Allah

Rakim_Allah grasshopper

Cappo, Scorzayzee, C Mone, Tempa, Foreign Beggars, TaskForce, Skinnyman, Klashnekoff, Dr Syntax, Stig of the Dump, Jehst, 777, Dan Bull, Beit Nun, Blade, Phi Life Cypher, Yogi, Rukus Regardless, Aaron Midnyte.......
Rakim_Allah is offline   Reply With Quote