news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #1
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam
Default New Eminem single "We Made You"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58299628567d0ec8/

FUCKING HORRIBLE.

This album will be worse than Encore. Apparently talking in a really annoying accent is his style now, while just mentioning random pop culture names. It's a shame because his flow/rhyme scheme is pretty dope, so you can tell he's putting a little time into his writing, but this is just fucking terrible.

I was expecting it to be kinda wack, but this is just sad.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:53 AM   #2
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wack.

I could only stomach 1 minute and 8 seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:06 AM   #3
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

He should take more sleeping pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:35 AM   #4
Paranoid
Jesucifer

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

He fell off

I always only ever liked his first two albums and the D12 stuff

His flow and the beat was nice but lyrics are shit. this new style is weird doesn't sound as good

And this song is wack, what the fuck is he doing
Old 04-07-2009, 04:12 AM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, he made doper songs while freestyling back in the days, I never thought I'd see the day when I'll be better than Slim
Old 04-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #6
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

its way better than anything on encore but i really do miss the old eminem....and i DO like the eminem show too
Old 04-07-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh why he put that fukin annpoying accent on now?if he just sounded normal like he use too,it would make the song 100 times better
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:05 AM   #8
Paranoid
Jesucifer

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
yeh why he put that fukin annpoying accent on now?if he just sounded normal like he use too,it would make the song 100 times better
agreed

i don't understand what the fuck is up with the accent

same thing in that crack a bottle song
Old 04-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*smh*

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:39 AM   #10
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
co-sign...it wouldn't be that bad but still nothing great...at least the beat is kinda nice...
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:43 AM   #11
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh if he rapped dope without that wack voice he puts on in it..i think it could be a song that could grow on ppl..maybe the death of proof has something to do with him soundin like a fukin retard on new tracks..
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 AM   #12
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Wack shit and the album will be corny and probably have an auto tune song on it, fuck Eminem, I will admit that he can freestyle his ass off and he does have skill as an MC, but so much of his shit is just whiny and corny shit, I have never liked his voice or him for that matter.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #13
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

Wack with a big ass W.
EnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #14
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

He obviously also took lessons from Rza on how to put annoying female vocals on chorusses

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:29 AM   #15
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

C.mon guys its not really that bad.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote