news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #31
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Are you lot serious ?

"The Inforcer, Lookin' For More Women To Torture
Walk Up Yo The Cutest Girl And Charlie Horse Her
Sorry Porsche, But Whats Ellen Degenerous, Have That I Don't-
Are You Telling Me Tenderness ?
Well I Can Be As Gentle And As Smooth As A Gentlemen
Give Me My Ventolin Inhaler And 2 Xenadrine
And I'll Invite Sarah Palin Out To Dinner Then...
Nail Her, Baby Say Hello To My Little Friend !!!!"

His flow is nasty on here.
He is taking the piss.

All 3 tracks sound real different from eachother.
Which is a great achievement already for the album.
I'm guessing he has at least one "The Way I Am"/"No Apologies" type track(s) as well
Which only adds to the diversity...

**cough cough**

"Man I Swear Them Other Guys You Give Em An Inch
They Take A Mile They Got Style But It Doesn't Switch"

I'm even more hyped for the album now.
so yall are telling me he wrote these verses sober? nigga please...
he obviously took some e for this shit
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #32
staliondan23
SHAOLIN STUDENT

staliondan23 grasshopper

You people are fucking close minded, what did you expect for a first single from eminem? This isn't 1999, and personally i think the songs pretty catchy...the video is funny too, maybe the best one he's made. Here's the link

http://www.mtv.com/videos/eminem/368...made-you.jhtml
staliondan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #33
SAI-VU

SAI-VU grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
i miss the old infitite, slim shady lp, freestyle days.. anything after that is shit

the only thing on his albums are features, and that cant be good..
Old 04-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #34
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i tried to tell yall he was wack

Quote:
lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #35
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
this is false

man wrote a book about how this was done..and how heavy he was on drugs at that point in his career

sing for the moment ...he was in his sleeping pill popping faze
the way i am..................other pills and coke
but obviously his bent mind didnt reflect his lyrics cause his lyrics on those songs were real and conscious as fuck. those are the type of em songs I could only bear, not his drugged lyrics with his mickey mouse voice talkin about dating sarah palin.
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #36
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

definitely NOT what you come back and release after 5 years gone.

proof that the hip hop crowd is not on the forefront of em's mind. straight pop shit.

still, i wont deny his talent and i'm still hoping for a couple album songs that will bang.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #37
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
but obviously his bent mind didnt reflect his lyrics cause his lyrics on those songs were real and conscious as fuck. those are the type of em songs I could only bear, not his drugged lyrics with his mickey mouse voice talkin about dating sarah palin.

nah because his drugged out ways were his life. that was his reality. thats why his shit sounded real.

now hes in some fantasy land shit. writing about fuck all. sara palin and crackin bottles (i like that song but still, when did he ever write about that stuff before, it was always about downing cid and pills and shit).

his inspiration is gone. now he has to reach to write songs. they come out corny and just wtf like.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #38
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Nothing is nice about this track. Now I know why he hasn't dissed Asher because they both act like faggots.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #39
EQ the GOD

EQ the GOD crouching tiger

hate to say it but the problem with yall on this site is you hate on everything that comes out with pop....baing a "true wu head" means you cant like pop shit right...muthafuckers tripping..Method man prolly in his penthouse smoking a blunt watching this video for this song right now.. Obviously not the best em song, but it really shows me your hip-hop intelligence to say he fell off after one of his poppy first singles that MOST OF US SAW COMING..yall prolly thought Marshall Mathers LP would be wack after "The Real Slim Shady" right. Yall is some wu stans...I heard some of you say that beat on Wu Meets the Indie Culture was better than crack a bottle....Homie PLEASE. Preservation was a sample and Dre actually did crack a bottle with a live band...Yall need to get out of your little dickriding stage of your life that your in and realize that this shit is prolly gonna blow the fuck up...Whether fans on the Wucorp like it or not..

A couple of yall embarass me as wu fans...Grow the fuck up..I'm sick of seing fuck lil wayne, fuck jeezy.....I dont like that shit either but you saying fuck that shit to your friends online accomplishes nothing.
EQ the GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #40
EQ the GOD

EQ the GOD crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Nothing is nice about this track. Now I know why he hasn't dissed Asher because they both act like faggots.
This coming from the guy with pro tools and that wack ass atmosphere CD in the sig...

wow..
Im even from Minnesota.. we dont play that Atmosphere shit!!
EQ the GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #41
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

haha i think this is actually kind of interesting, with the weird voice is putting on it.. at least his trying different shit.

But i gotta give it more listens before i form a real opinion

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #42
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQ the GOD View Post
hate to say it but the problem with yall on this site is you hate on everything that comes out with pop....baing a "true wu head" means you cant like pop shit right...muthafuckers tripping..Method man prolly in his penthouse smoking a blunt watching this video for this song right now.. Obviously not the best em song, but it really shows me your hip-hop intelligence to say he fell off after one of his poppy first singles that MOST OF US SAW COMING..yall prolly thought Marshall Mathers LP would be wack after "The Real Slim Shady" right. Yall is some wu stans...I heard some of you say that beat on Wu Meets the Indie Culture was better than crack a bottle....Homie PLEASE. Preservation was a sample and Dre actually did crack a bottle with a live band...Yall need to get out of your little dickriding stage of your life that your in and realize that this shit is prolly gonna blow the fuck up...Whether fans on the Wucorp like it or not..

A couple of yall embarass me as wu fans...Grow the fuck up..I'm sick of seing fuck lil wayne, fuck jeezy.....I dont like that shit either but you saying fuck that shit to your friends online accomplishes nothing.
Don't get mad b/c we don't like this bullshit. And what beat are you takling about? Alot of beats on Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture shit on Crack a bottle's beat.

This track wasn't written on drugs. The Slim Shady LP was written on drugs and it's ill as fuck.

When Life Gives You Lemons is already looking better than Relapse.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #43
Crack Killz
ADEPT

Crack Killz drunken mastaCrack Killz drunken mastaCrack Killz drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Crack Killz Send a message via MSN to Crack Killz

Crack Killz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #44
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post

When Life Gives You Lemons is already looking better than Relapse.
I knew that since I heard Crack a bottle.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I was expecting the worst, but I actually like it. As a cheesy first single it beats the shit out of 'Without Me' and 'Just Lose It' which bodes well for the album.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote