news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-08-2009, 01:58 AM   #61
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

wow another joke video from Eminem.......yawns......farts....yawns......thinks to himself again how wack hip hop music is and why he still checks for these new rap albums....

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #62
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post

It's annoying becaue he starts out the 2nd verse like he's gonna go hard, "The enforcer, lookin for more women to torture" in a normal voice, then he goes right back to being gay. People keep saying "oh he's a millionaire 30 year old, he's not gonna do the Slim Shady shit again"... well this shit is 100 times more immature and corny than the Slim Shady stuff. Why does he fart in every track now? It's just dumb.
Go hard? (no homo)

Eminem isnt about "going hard" (no homo). Hes a fuckin global superstar who lives his career to be succesful chart topping artist. He wont do that by going hard (n/h).

I cant believe after his last few album people really still believe thats what he's gonna do. Why do you think that?

He is simply trying to entertain, yes hes a bit of a gimmick almost Weird Al type of rapper now, but hes always been that to me, since his first single. Thats just who he is.

And btw this song reminds me of a More POP version of Some Thea Digi Snaks songs lol

Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #63
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

It's a SINGLE for God's sake... smh.. Wu fans yo.. ya' can be some of the most unappreciative people in the world.. everything has to be like the first to ya'.. can't accept growth.. which is why most of you fans are stuck in 93 - 97.. smh.. dammn!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #64
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^shut the fuck up like this is actually good or something...this is the same predictable crap he always puts out, some lame jokey video where he parodies pop culture and tabloid celebrities. the biggest idiots in this thread are the ones acting like someone who doesn't like this is a wu-stan or only likes 90s hiphop or is just hating. you guys sound like the typical brain-dead hip hop fan incapable of a reasoned argument.

this shit sucks.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #65
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

I never said it was good, Im speaking towards the reactions I'm seeing and for you to jump at me with the "shut the fuck up" shit.. you must be one of the Wu-fans I'm talkin about, otherwise, wouldnt have responded.. what the hell else do you expect from Em? He's gonna make unpredictable shit.. tell the fans he's gonna be Slim again and drop this kind of shit.. you never know where his mind is at.. get off the shit and move on.. end of discussion..
Old 04-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #66
SCMC8

SCMC8 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
^^^^shut the fuck up like this is actually good or something...this is the same predictable crap he always puts out, some lame jokey video where he parodies pop culture and tabloid celebrities. the biggest idiots in this thread are the ones acting like someone who doesn't like this is a wu-stan or only likes 90s hiphop or is just hating. you guys sound like the typical brain-dead hip hop fan incapable of a reasoned argument.

this shit sucks.
Co sign, we're all sick of the Eminem forumla and furthermore Em doesn't need to be doing bullshit like this anymore. Crack a bottle is a throwaway track yet it went number one simply because of Em's name power. He just doesn't need to put out a corny single to sell.
SCMC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #67
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

lol at people getting mad and namecalling because people dont like this..

..you mad?...bitch

anyway, i dont see this as being any different from any of the other singles he's come out with for his other albums. craziness, celebrity name dropping, pop references, and shock value. lol at "nalin palin" lisa ann being in the video.

Em got a nasty flow on this track as always. if there's one person who i think has an iller flow than method man(who i think is arguably the best at flow) its slim shady. dude is crazy with it.

it is what it is. a pop artist making a pop single. this type of stuff is out of my musical jerisdiction but for a guy trying to make a radio friendly hot single, i dont see where he went wrong here.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #68
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prime Sithesizah View Post
It's a SINGLE for God's sake... smh.. Wu fans yo.. ya' can be some of the most unappreciative people in the world.. everything has to be like the first to ya'.. can't accept growth.. which is why most of you fans are stuck in 93 - 97.. smh.. dammn!
"Growth"......?????

This is the same recycled joke song that Eminem has released 4 times before as the first single on everyone of his albums.....its borring, safe, and played out....

and most of you thought "Crack a bottle" was wack.......I really don't think this album will be any good......it is rare that there is a hip hop record these days worth copping......they are all riddeled with songs trying to hit every consumer demographic.....it is rare that a big artists actually makes an album for the hip hop fan

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Last edited by tical2000; 04-08-2009 at 01:53 PM.
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #69
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Its not even a good pop track. Ive been on some pop shit recently and T-Pain>> Eminem right now lol

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol is my joint and thats some pop shit but this is new em is just IRRITATING on my ears.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #70
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Growth?????

Em is in his 30s making a song & video like this? I know he wants to attract the high school kids, but damn. You'd think he grow up by now.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #71
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Go hard? (no homo)

Eminem isnt about "going hard" (no homo). Hes a fuckin global superstar who lives his career to be succesful chart topping artist. He wont do that by going hard (n/h).

I cant believe after his last few album people really still believe thats what he's gonna do. Why do you think that?

He is simply trying to entertain, yes hes a bit of a gimmick almost Weird Al type of rapper now, but hes always been that to me, since his first single. Thats just who he is.

And btw this song reminds me of a More POP version of Some Thea Digi Snaks songs lol
u call this song good man? i wouldn't be as put off[no homo] if it wernt for that weird fucking accent voice he does...what the hell man.... it's not even funny or entertaining or shit either if hes tryna do that. and you know for sure he aint goin for a hard or serious song here. he can go top the charts by making songs like 'stan', and that aint even 'hard'. but this shit is wack, and this comes from a eminem fan. i'll honestly rather try some underground rapper i never heard of than this[referring to what you said before]...probably just as wack
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #72
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prime Sithesizah View Post
I never said it was good, Im speaking towards the reactions I'm seeing and for you to jump at me with the "shut the fuck up" shit.. you must be one of the Wu-fans I'm talkin about, otherwise, wouldnt have responded.. what the hell else do you expect from Em? He's gonna make unpredictable shit.. tell the fans he's gonna be Slim again and drop this kind of shit.. you never know where his mind is at.. get off the shit and move on.. end of discussion..
I repeat.....shut the fuck up

there's nothing unpredictable about this shit, this is the same type of video he's been making for over 10 years

when lisa ann with her lopsided titties and collagen lips is the best thing about your video, you lost
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #73
eRUTHLESS666
CHICKEN HEAD

eRUTHLESS666 crouching tiger

this is terrible
http://bit.ly/9yr4Tp
http://bit.ly/cd5FdZ
E2 Productions Owner
Director, Editor, Filmmaker
www.Twitter.com/E2PR0DUCTIONS
eRUTHLESS666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #74
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

its alright

and btw... to all u ppl arguing....ppl are gonna like whatever tha fuck they feel like liking....u cant argue someone "no you don't like this", "no this is bad", "no you shouldnt enjoy that"...diff ppl like diff things get over it n listen 2 sumthin else if u dont like it there are plenty of alternatives....and it doesnt have to sound like it came out of 1995 for it to be dope, expand ur horizons

Last edited by TGambino; 04-12-2009 at 03:55 AM.
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote