news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-12-2005, 01:45 AM   #1
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger
Thumbs up who has heard the DJ MUGGS/GZA Grandmasters album?

alright I at times, sometimes I can get albums before or way before they drop. I have the new MUGGS/GZA joint and it is no fuckin joke. It is completly new lyrics from the GENIUS and unbelievable beats from the one and only MUGGS. liquid swords is the first hip-hop cd i ever heard in my entire life and GZA is my favorite emcee and in my opinion GZA in THE BEST emcee alive. if anybody else has heard this album please post something on this cause honestly this album is so serious i cant even explain in wordz how hot it it and I need to know what other heads think of it. INSTANT HIP-HOP classic with out a doubt. and to silence the rumors ghost and Meth are not on it. there are some guest appearences but to be honest even if there wasn't this cd would still be as AMAZING that it is. --------1------ long live the GZA/GENIUS
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:47 AM   #2
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta
Default Re: who has heard the DJ MUGGS/GZA Grandmasters album?

You're about a week late, because that's how long the whole album has been ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET. There's another topic for this too.
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:51 AM   #3
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus
You're about a week late, because that's how long the whole album has been ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET. There's another topic for this too.
alright man well who cares how late I am. where is this post. please dont blow shit up about it being all around the net. these 2 hip hop gods need to get there support. i will be copping this album the day it comes out. get at me
Old 09-12-2005, 01:56 AM   #4
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

You're talking about how you can "gets albums before or way before they drop". Don't bullshit, this album leaked a week ago. About 50-60 people on this forum have it. There's a topic where you can discuss it, so don't waste space making another topic for it.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:34 AM   #5
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Errrrrbody's huuurrd it

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 02:36 AM   #6
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

There is no such thing as an Instant Classic.. .That's bullshit. Look up the word "Classic" in the dictionary.. It has to stand the test of time, in order for it to be called "Classic". The album is banging all the way through, no doubt.. But Classic? only time will tell..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 02:46 AM   #7
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

yo seriously go fuck yourself. you want a fuckin medal for getting the muggs/gza album 7 fuckin dayz before i did actually i got it less than a week ago but really who cares we got it. why dont you answer the question that i asked, WHAT DO U THINK OF THE ALBUM. and yes there is such thing called an instant classic. if you dont think this album isn't an instant classic go 50cent.com and bump that new olivia shit. why are you a member of this website if your goin to disagree that shit is not an instant classic. you obvioulsy have not listened to the album all the way through or a couple times. seriously when was the last time you have heard close to or even close to anything of this caliber. stop flattering yourself cause i'm sure your one of those weak cheap cats who only burn cds and dont but the cd and support the artist
Old 09-12-2005, 03:01 AM   #8
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwords32
yo seriously go fuck yourself. you want a fuckin medal for getting the muggs/gza album 7 fuckin dayz before i did actually i got it less than a week ago but really who cares we got it. why dont you answer the question that i asked, WHAT DO U THINK OF THE ALBUM. and yes there is such thing called an instant classic. if you dont think this album isn't an instant classic go 50cent.com and bump that new olivia shit. why are you a member of this website if your goin to disagree that shit is not an instant classic. you obvioulsy have not listened to the album all the way through or a couple times. seriously when was the last time you have heard close to or even close to anything of this caliber. stop flattering yourself cause i'm sure your one of those weak cheap cats who only burn cds and dont but the cd and support the artist
Once again, there is no such thing as an instant classic. And there are several albums better then Grandmasters this year, you've just got your head so far up your Wu-Tang obsessed ass that they won't register to you. And how exactly would you know about how many albums I buy/download?
Old 09-12-2005, 03:03 AM   #9
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

Quote:
hey yo its gametime
get the lacin of ya kicks
when i bang mine
aint no escapin out this bitch
and your chains mine
kidnapp the bracelet off your wrist
heard it through grapevine that you was hattin on the click---- yo doint ever fuck with wit this u chicago ass faggot, go listen to kanye u bitch ass---east coast....IT AINT WHERE YA FROM ITS WHERE YA AT and u ain't wheres its at..... please do yourself a favor and don't ever embarrasse yourself ever again and say stupid "CHI" town gay ass shit to me again
Old 09-12-2005, 03:04 AM   #10
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Quote:
hey yo its gametime
get the lacin of ya kicks
when i bang mine
aint no escapin out this bitch
and your chains mine
kidnapp the bracelet off your wrist
heard it through grapevine that you was hattin on the click---- yo doint ever fuck with wit this u chicago ass faggot, go listen to kanye u bitch ass---east coast....IT AINT WHERE YA FROM ITS WHERE YA AT and u ain't wheres its at..... please do yourself a favor and don't ever embarrasse yourself ever again and say stupid "CHI" town gay ass shit to me again
You mad, son? You sound mad.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:10 AM   #11
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

dude just go buy kanye's new album well you probably already got it anyway. please dude your from chicago. YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT INSTANT CLASSICS. let alone even classics? all u got is common in that bitch. common is serious lyrically but dude dont ever pop shit about when where you are from is all that dropps is GARBAGE. your done go suck kanyes dick. u dont shit about hip-hop wat so ever. go buy the massacre and kanyes new gay shit. not that this even matters but 50 cent lives less than 3 miles from my crib and he says listen up weak lyric ass emcees from chicago, you will never make cake like NEW YORK niggaz like me so but it wopuld never happen cause u cats aint gangsta "if u get shot and run to the cops u not like me"------
Old 09-12-2005, 03:13 AM   #12
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

50 lives 3 miles from you? Guess that means you're in Cincinnati, go say hi to him for me next time you full cream strawberry shortcakes have a lunch date.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:15 AM   #13
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
There is no such thing as an Instant Classic.. .That's bullshit. Look up the word "Classic" in the dictionary.. It has to stand the test of time, in order for it to be called "Classic". The album is banging all the way through, no doubt.. But Classic? only time will tell..
The only instant classic i can recall off the top of my head is Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 03:16 AM   #14
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

nah i ain't mad but when people like you who dont know shit about "REAL" hip-hop say stupid like u just did u need to get aired out. peace kanye
and once again you didn't say nothin about waht u think of the new MUGGS/GZA CD

thats all i wanted to know not what an instant classic. you dont know classics brother. peace gawd i'm bumpin the new MUGGS/GZA and then i'm gona bump the new TRIFE DA GOD which doesn't comre out till next week which is also a HIPHOP CLASSIC bitch.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:18 AM   #15
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

correction the new TRIFE DIESEL does not come out till next week it comes otu next month and i will be front stage in new haven to see trife diesel and ghostface a day before trife diesels album comes out--in case u forgot "stapleton to somolia"------SUCK A DICK KANYE