news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Get Del's New Album Early, Today Only (March 31)

free download at:

http://delthefunkyhomosapien.bandcamp.com/

del says:

Yes it comes out officially on april 7th but i wanted my true headz to have a chance to get a head start. today only
delthefunkyhomosapien.bandcamp.com
sir dzl

Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Yeah picked it up yesterday. Dope album, great comeback after 11th hour which was disappointing. I wish he'd release it on cd though.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Just got this a moment ago. Peepin' this now. I really enjoyed 11th Hour (as with every Del album) so I am lookin' forward to this.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trust been waiting 4 this jump off for a minute

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
Zander
In Training

Zander shaolin monk

thanks for the heads up man
Old 03-31-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
the iLLziLLa

the iLLziLLa grasshopper

gotta love Del... props man
the iLLziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

ah man i forgot about this
Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ u can still get it son

the page still has the download link on it. and u can listen to the slbum there withought downloadin it if u want

anyway,

i been bumpin this shit all morning,

my fav joints so far are Im Smellin Myself. hahaaa im LOVIN THAT SHIT

Sometimes I Gotta Get Stupid is a fuckin banger. the beat SOUNDS SO DAMN GOOD and hes ofcourse riding that shit the whole song. the beast kinda switches when he gets to the chorus and then it stays like that as he gets to his next verse.
haha im lovin that shit.

im loving his style on that particular track

a few other standout tracks but i forget which ones, ill post again later

a few wack joints on there aswell too though. just a few thought.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This album is pretty dope, I may actually buy it regardless.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice album.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #11
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Yeah 11th Hour was a real disappointment, hope this can redeem Del - he's one of my favourite rappers.

And it's not gonna be for sale at all is it?

Update - a bit wary about giving out my Post Code...I'll use my school's one instead.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #12
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

This album was really good. Land of Funk is my jam.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #13
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

update from del:

Yo yo! Sorry for the mishap folks - previous to today "Sometimes I Gotta Get Stoopid" had a glitch - we corrected it and you can now download the full version!

Get it get it! RIGHT NOW!

http://delthefunkyhomosapien.bandcam...tta-get-stupid
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #14
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^oh shit lol

i was lovin that hsit the way it was haha

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't really get why he is letting people download his shit for free.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote