news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-16-2005, 09:25 AM   #16
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Re: UCL Fantasy Football

Shev-who?

Your midfield is KAKA... literally

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 09:27 AM   #17
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

my forward is Prso nothing can stop him now with the mystic headband back to its rightful owner
Old 09-16-2005, 04:14 PM   #18
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@z
my forward is Prso nothing can stop him now with the mystic headband back to its rightful owner
Here Fraz, that cunts like Rambo man. He always got the bandage and a bust heed. He should just play wit a fuckin bandage on fae the start. Know wit he reminds me of an all? Mind the sensible soccer games on the amiga? Hes like 1 of them injured fuckers, a female version but. And when you run in on goal fae a mad angle, 45 degrees say, you can divin header shit right in easy wit the rambo look intact. Thats Prso man.

Cunts some player even though hes a hun. It sickens me.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 07:30 AM   #19
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

midfield = ronaldinho, lampard, kaka, joaquin u handsome cokeny
Old 09-17-2005, 07:53 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thought on real madrid and robinho? anyone?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:49 AM   #21
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by statiq.
thought on real madrid and robinho? anyone?
Typical real man. They buy names instead of what they need. Its a fuck up. He would be good himself as a sub for ronaldo and raul, but they wont sub his ass. Baptista too. Wits the point? You got the best striker in the world on his day as well as the local legend, 1 more striker be enough. They should have signed shit that matters, like centre halves and a left winger. So all they gonna do is carlos quiroz tactics and fit them all in somewhere in the team for the fuck of it, playin em outta position and ruining their instincts. It happened to Raul, Zidane, Rooney, Veron, its all him man. Portuguese cunt. Its stupid. Raul n co never fell off, they just got the shit they were good at and born to do kicked outta em, and I blame em too for accepting it. Robinhos next. Baptista needs to decide on wether he is a pure striker or d mid, and stick at it to become of the best. If no he always gonna be an in-between. Peace.

Old 09-21-2005, 06:20 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, true thye should buy players for positions they already play in rather then a midfielder playing in defence and the like.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:43 PM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Inter Vs Rangers: opinion on who'll win this one. hopefully it is a high scoring game with adriano scroing a hattrick. but rangers have been playing decently so it could be an interesting contest considering inter havent had amazing form in Serie A. amped for match day 2 thun Vs sparta should be ineresting.

Old 09-27-2005, 05:34 PM   #24
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Rangers got done by hearts at weekend and drew wit falkirk. Only team I care for besides Celtic is Inter coz I got fam who are inter diehards, so that, plus the fact I sport any fuckin team who plays against rangers makes me wanna see this game badly. I hope inter rape em. I hink Inter will win by a tight score, maybe 2-1, 3-2 or sumtin. Hopefully its a maulin but I canny see it to be honest.

Old 09-27-2005, 05:53 PM   #25
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Here Fraz, that cunts like Rambo man. He always got the bandage and a bust heed. He should just play wit a fuckin bandage on fae the start. Know wit he reminds me of an all? Mind the sensible soccer games on the amiga? Hes like 1 of them injured fuckers, a female version but. And when you run in on goal fae a mad angle, 45 degrees say, you can divin header shit right in easy wit the rambo look intact. Thats Prso man.

Cunts some player even though hes a hun. It sickens me.
lol haha

ano man am heavy gutted he only wore the bandage fur wan game.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:05 PM   #26
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

I sense Rambo be oot the morra as well man.

Old 09-27-2005, 08:57 PM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

shitt, ronaldinho is the king. shame i didnt have him on my team. whats the situation with iaquinta, some kind of contractual argument or some shit.

juve are my tip to win it, zlatans strike was a pearla.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:37 AM   #28
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by statiq.
shitt, ronaldinho is the king. shame i didnt have him on my team. whats the situation with iaquinta, some kind of contractual argument or some shit.

juve are my tip to win it, zlatans strike was a pearla.
His contracts up in 07, and they want him to sign a new deal right now even though he got 2 years left to weigh up his options, obviously so they can cash in on him. Dude said he dont wanna sign on yet, he wants to enjoy this season and then hink aboot it. They said no chance, sign or watch at home. Its blackmail, and any athlete knows thats some straight up bullshit, but its gonna fuck the board up the ass coz now no1 gonna wanna play for a team like that. I predict a decent sized transfer in January, about 5 million, no more.

He needs to go coz dude was on verge of being a main man for Italy if his form kept up, still has a chance but no manager is gonna play some1 no playin regular 1st team football in a world cup. Well I would, but Im different

Old 09-28-2005, 09:46 PM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

shit, i didnt realise the situation was so fucked up. i read that as long as he wasnt playing in the league lippi wouldnt allow him to play in the national side. udinese should realise what an importnat player he is and stop with this bullshit. the chelsea/liverpool game was an absolute joke, one of the most boring games ive seen in a while. playing like that neither side have a hope of winning the cup. i was more impressed by the showing of lesser clubs such as artmedia, thun and benefica. benefica played a much more attractive brand of football then that of teh english sides.

Old 09-29-2005, 07:58 AM   #30
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Rangers got done by hearts at weekend and drew wit falkirk. Only team I care for besides Celtic is Inter coz I got fam who are inter diehards, so that, plus the fact I sport any fuckin team who plays against rangers makes me wanna see this game badly. I hope inter rape em. I hink Inter will win by a tight score, maybe 2-1, 3-2 or sumtin. Hopefully its a maulin but I canny see it to be honest.
1-0 I knew it be tight. But Inter had a reserve team out and shoulda scored the pen and some more.