news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 04-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Bill O'Reilly Blasts Eminem For Mocking Sarah Palin In Video

Quote:

Eminem - a rapper's delight?

Not in Bill O'Reilly's eyes.

On Wednesday's O'Reilly Factor, the Fox News host, 59, slammed the rapper, 36, for mocking Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in new video, "We Made You."

On the song, Eminem also raps, "I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner, nail her/ Baby, say hello to my little friend."

See photos of Sarah Palin's family on the campaign trail

O'Reilly said the "attack" on Palin was "crude."

"Few Americans take the vile rapper Eminem seriously," he said. "He represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot."

"Kids see it, not adults," said O'Reilly, adding that "no one over 25 listens to him."

See photos of more famous celeb feuds

He said he also was surprised women's groups and "left wing" media outlets are not protesting the rapper, who also mocks Jessica Simpson , Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan in his video.

If Travis Tritt made a derogatory reference about Hilary Clinton or Michelle Obama , O'Reilly argued, media outlets would "kill him."

See the 2008 election's most embarrassing moments

" Eminem is obviously on an obscene rant about Sarah Palin," O'Reilly said. "It's totally obscene, totally inappropriate."

"All I want to do is repeat that Eminem means nothing," he added. "The video means nothing. It's played for kids that are confused."
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bill-o-rei...video/21072?nc
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:47 AM   #2
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

I don't like Bill, but he really does have a point, Eminem is trash in every sense of the word.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gimme a break

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 AM   #4
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

if eminem means nothing then why the fuck is he making a big deal over it?

n cmon bill, like you never thought about stickin it to sarah palin, seriously, who hasn't? MILFs are the best
Old 04-10-2009, 04:17 AM   #5
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

lol
Old 04-12-2009, 04:01 AM   #6
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

oreilly is a retard n i dont agree wit him but this part is true lol:

If Travis Tritt made a derogatory reference about Hilary Clinton or Michelle Obama , O'Reilly argued, media outlets would "kill him."
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"He represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot."

I think that applies more to Bill O'Reilly than it does to Eminem.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
"He represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot."

I think that applies more to Bill O'Reilly than it does to Eminem.
And i applys to the morons that perpetuate stigmas that they keep killing people with that aren't true in by showing their own ignorance in defactualizing the news that you here which is what o'reilly does he tried with nas by bringing up a 15 year old charge of a pistol violation it's like wtf and now he's trying the same wit em c'mon this is comedy now

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

O'reilly is a retard. The "liberals" didn't say shit about Eminem when he used to make fun of Hillary Clinton...So why would they hate him for talking about Sarah Palin?

He's a fucking hypocrite just like the liberals he hates.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eminem sucks
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who gives a fuck what this retard thinks??

hes always talking shit about hip hop to appeal to his wack ass fan base

i dont even know why you brough this bullshit to this forum

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How patheric can you get ?
It's Eminem...people are very quick to forget his past comments in the same area.

And it's worked : more exposure.

I struggle to see why Sarah Palin is any different from the past ones who were targeted.
As Rode Block said, what about Hillary Clinton ?
Plus all the comments on Bush ect...

It's all nonsense, who is he to pass judgement on what Eminem says
Given that he is doing the same thing ?
I find this to be pretty sad.

Why would anyone agree with what he says, I know I'd nail her.

"Freedom Of Speech"

As if her image doesn't milk what most see her as :
A stupid woman who happens to be fit.
She is the appitamee of Love/Hate.
All he said was he'd take her out to dinner and nail her ?
He diddn't say he would rape her or hump her legs with Hello kitty slippers on ?
Therfor is this not in fact good advice ?
And what most families teach their children to treat a woman as a matter of fact ?

Rap music has said way more out of line/raw things regarding woman
But I guess it's due to who said it rather than whats actually being said
Which is again, sad.
It's entertainment and I laughed when I heard that line.

Sarah Palin reminds me of the teacher at school that you'd really despise
But was seriously hot. Like you'd fuck her out of spite, not because you actually like her.
He's just echoing the thoughts of most men in my opinion.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-12-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers
And it's worked : more exposure.
haha yep. eminem wins

o'reilly helped eminem by even mentioning it. let alone causing a big fuss about it. shit's been going on since eminem was dissin fred durst and them. people are too weak to ignore it; it just helps Em sell more.

Eminem should thank Bill O'Reilly for helping him sell records.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The real question is why does anyone watch any of these social commentary shows?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the real question is

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HIP HOP SHOP?

lol dont act like u listen to hiphop

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote