news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 09-12-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Some Tech Tracks

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=270802

I GOT SERVERAL NEW TRACKS:

NIGHTS LEAN PRODUCED BY TECHWON(NEW TRACK)
RAVEN SIGHT PRODUCED BY TECHWON(FULL VERISON)
UNDER ONE...FREESTYLE

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 05:05 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Some Tech Tracks

uppin

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-13-2005, 08:18 AM   #3
Khristo

Khristo grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Khristo

to be honist i dont like your voiuce one little bit, i know your stlyle is diffrent but its fucking annoying to listen to, what ever you do to your voiuce to make it sound gay dont do it.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:06 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

dude get off my nuts this is my really voice yeah the only thing i did was add in a echo if you don't like my voice keep ya opinions 2 ya delf duke ya so fake its unbelievable

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-13-2005, 04:32 PM   #5
Heke

Heke grasshopper

few advices.
dont hold the mic so near to your mouth.
try to raise you voice.
sounds like you are whispering the mic is in your mouth.

another advice you are so offbeat. try to listen the beat when you rap.

I'm not trying to be insulting. peace
Old 09-13-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
Khristo

Khristo grasshopper

yo put the beats on the site to be reveiwed mann, i speak only the truth to what im thinking. Now i cant be that fake can i ? no..
Old 09-13-2005, 05:54 PM   #7
Khristo

Khristo grasshopper

Old 09-13-2005, 06:45 PM   #8
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty
yo put the beats on the site to be reveiwed mann, i speak only the truth to what im thinking. Now i cant be that fake can i ? no..
No but if some ask u what u think and u tell me u didn't like my voice after the fact u shoulda said so before i laced the track for u and after the bs i'm just saying be real man thats it end of discussion
peace

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-13-2005, 07:11 PM   #9
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Your voice was bad on that beat, and your flow was off, just honest pointers. Just go back and switch your shit up na mean. Flip it to a Positive, they call the criticism constructive for a reason so you can build off it.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 08:47 PM   #10
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Your voice was bad on that beat, and your flow was off, just honest pointers. Just go back and switch your shit up na mean. Flip it to a Positive, they call the criticism constructive for a reason so you can build off it.
good look appriciate man just gotta keep buildin'

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-14-2005, 06:33 AM   #11
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
ya delf duke ya
What does that mean?

Anyway true you vocal outputs where blared, try to balance you microphone levels, or might have been the equipment you used. Cause your voice didn't come through clear on the mic.

The beat was that you who made it or that was the one with Masta Killa. Try to use you own beats, or equest someone to make one for you (especially some from your area- so you can get the proper tempo for you style on the tracks) And your flow on the mic should be how you breathe (heard it from someone-don't know what it means personally).

Peace
PS: Keep working on the tracks
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:09 AM   #12
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne
What does that mean?

Anyway true you vocal outputs where blared, try to balance you microphone levels, or might have been the equipment you used. Cause your voice didn't come through clear on the mic.

The beat was that you who made it or that was the one with Masta Killa. Try to use you own beats, or equest someone to make one for you (especially some from your area- so you can get the proper tempo for you style on the tracks) And your flow on the mic should be how you breathe (heard it from someone-don't know what it means personally).

Peace
PS: Keep working on the tracks
thanks son i'll take that knowledge good look

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-14-2005, 03:52 PM   #13
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
And your flow on the mic should be how you breathe (heard it from someone-don't know what it means personally).
You need to take quick breaths before you start your next line, its called breath control. You cant spit 100 words without breathing you don't got the breath for it na mean, and you cant spit alot than stop and take deep breaths, so you take little breaths between your lines.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:56 PM   #14
Khristo

Khristo grasshopper

i also think you should think about rhyming lines instead of paragraphs if you no what im sayin, it ends up sounding a bit messy, try get the rhyme or the switch on the snare as much as you can.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:30 PM   #15
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Lol straight emcee coachin cats on wu corps