news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Pharcyde tour coming soon.

Do they all still perform together? I dont wanna spend money if its not the whole group.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Fatlip and Slimkid Tre left the group so i don't think it's wise for you to waste money on seeing Bootie Brown and Imani and 2 new members LOL. When Fatlip left the group, it was over for them. I used to have their Plain Rap album that came out after Fatlip left and it was ok but i missed hearing Fatlip with them. Slimkid Tre is a good rapper but on his solo albums for some weird reason, he decided to sing instead of rap LOL. Then again i could be wrong but the reviews i read about his 2 solo albums said he does more singing than rapping on the albums. I might check out his solo albums one day because i don't listen to critics but i hope he isn't singing more than rapping on the albums because i don't wanna hear that shit. That's the reason why i didn't listen to Ceelo's(Ceelo of Goodie Mob)solo albums because he sings more than rapping on his albums. I don't understand why he did that because Ceelo is a good rapper. He's just weird. I wonder why Fatlip hasn't done more solo albums. I like his The Loneliest Punk album. He's a funny dude. What's Up Fatlip song is real funny. The Pharcyde came out with a videos dvd and i'm gonna get it one day because i would like to see their old videos again. Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde and Labcabincalifornia albums are classics. Bootie Brown and Imani need to stop doing Pharcyde albums because nobody wants to hear them without Fatlip and Slimkid Tre LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Well Slimkid3 has always been a singer/rapper, but he only did bits & pieces of singing of on the group albums. Now as a solo artist he has full control if he wants to rap or sing more
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

i went to this concert last year with slim and tre, they still tour together. here's the flyer
Old 04-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ese puerto ricense man!!!!
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

what??
Old 04-11-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

they were all together for rock the bells last year. it was up there for the best set too.

hopefully they come to vegas, but i doubt it
Old 04-12-2009, 12:51 AM   #8
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So its only two members performing now instead of the whole group?

I'm keeping my money in my wallet. Thanks!

And to the cat who said he wanted to buy The Pharycde DVD i recomend it to Pharcyde fans. It's called "CYDEWAYS" and features all of their videos as well as one unreleased of the J-Dilla remix to "She Said" filmed in Amsterdam. It also features two Fatlip videos, "Whats Up Fatlip" and "Worst Case Scenerio." Also, it features interviews with the Pharcyde and Ice-T back in the days, ha.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #9
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

Whatever happened with that J-Swift DVD about his drug use and struggle with life that was suppose to come out years ago? The trailer was posted her like back in 06' or something and I haven't heard anything about it since.
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post

And to the cat who said he wanted to buy The Pharycde DVD i recomend it to Pharcyde fans. It's called "CYDEWAYS" and features all of their videos as well as one unreleased of the J-Dilla remix to "She Said" filmed in Amsterdam. It also features two Fatlip videos, "Whats Up Fatlip" and "Worst Case Scenerio." Also, it features interviews with the Pharcyde and Ice-T back in the days, ha.

There were all back together at Rock the Bells, I don't know why they all wouldn't be together since there have even been rumors of a new album.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post

silva said he went to that concert last year. I have a feeling it would be the entire group because they all are on the new album.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks for the info about The Pharcyde's videos dvd. I haven't seen Fatlip's What's Up Fatlip video and i wanna see it. Slimkid Tre and Fatlip got back together with Bootie Brown and Imani? They're working on a reunion album?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:25 PM   #13
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Theres rumors, but after watching the 2008 Rock The Bells videos from Undergroundhiphop.com Fatlib seems the most hesitant about it. I think he said he dont really wanna rap no more because of age, things take time, nothin to rap about etc....
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote