news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #1
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Slick Rick - adults only

http://www.last.fm/music/Slick+Rick/_/Adults+Only

this song is one of my all time favorites.

if you dont like this song, you are a fag got.

big fag.

slick ricky is coming to rochester ny in some small ass club, i got tix for with my boys in may.

thats whats up.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Isn't Adults Only song on The Art Of Storytelling album? I like that song.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea. the one that came out in 99.

i was all drunk when i made this shit last night.

but this song is still so dope.

an epic tale, story told like no other, a vivid mental picture that only rick could paint, about scheming, and then fucking, 3 different hoes in the ass. beautiful.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I like on the song when Slick Rick imitates the women's voices that he's fucking hahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't like The Art Of Storytelling because of the beats but he had some good rappers on the album. Is his The Ruler's Back album any good? That's the only album of his i haven't heard. Behind Bars album sucked because of bad beats. I don't think he wanted Behind Bars released because he wasn't able to promote it since he was locked up and he wasn't in the 2 videos he had from the album.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #5
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I didn't like The Art Of Storytelling because of the beats Behind Bars album sucked because of bad beats.
AHAHAHAAHAHAH LOL

No offence but that just made me laugh....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You don't think The Art Of Storytelling and Behind Bars albums suck?
Old 04-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #7
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Sorry but I only know his cd from '88....
But I just had to laugh cuz you really are very critical bout beats , but you should and more people should so it ain't wrong to be critical when it comes to the production....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You only heard his first album? LOL. I guess you aren't a Slick Rick fan huh?
Old 04-11-2009, 12:20 PM   #9
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:

i think there both dope. some of the beats could have been better. but rick is literally one of the few mc's that can override a subpar beat for me.