news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default What's the Best Fighting series of all time???

I grew up on Street Fighter II, Samurai Showdown etc

I don't think any of 'em are doper than the Virtua Fighter series.

When it comes to depth and control I just don't think any other game can outshine it. From what I've played Dead or Alive comes closest.

Thoughts???

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Gotta be tekken with me.

Nothing touches tekken with playerbility.

The one problem I have with it is the fact that no matter how much of a veteran you are at the game, I complete noob can sometimes easily tear your arse up just by button bashing.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I grew up on Street Fighter II, Samurai Showdown etc

I don't think any of 'em are doper than the Virtua Fighter series.

When it comes to depth and control I just don't think any other game can outshine it. From what I've played Dead or Alive comes closest.

Thoughts???
im really sorry,but that seems like a joke post.

more depth than MK? or Tekken? hardly

even then, id have to say the SF series.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Street Fighter
Old 04-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd say Street Fighter, MK seemed a lil too gimmickry to me

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I hate Mortal Kombat honestly

Fuck that shit
Old 04-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
im really sorry,but that seems like a joke post.

more depth than MK? or Tekken? hardly

even then, id have to say the SF series.
Mortal Kombat?????

c'mon man how much control and variation do you have in a characters movement in MK?

I don't think its coming anywhere near Virtua Fighter.

Its not to say that I don't like MK or SF or any other series people might bring up but I just really enjoy how VF approaches what they do. Its not based on specials but rather capturing the fighting style of whatever they're portraying. All those different stances that Lei Fei fights out of, I love that shit.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
Paranoid
Venom

Virtua Fighter is definitely one of the best

I also love Dead or Alive

Both of these shit on Tekken imo

I do like Tekken tho, as well as Soul Calibur
Old 04-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Mortal Kombat?????

c'mon man how much control and variation do you have in a characters movement in MK?

I don't think its coming anywhere near Virtua Fighter.

Its not to say that I don't like MK or SF or any other series people might bring up but I just really enjoy how VF approaches what they do. Its not based on specials but rather capturing the fighting style of whatever they're portraying. All those different stances that Lei Fei fights out of, I love that shit.
bro, in deception alone you have 2 completely different fighting styles, and a weapon style, 2 diff (hard to find at times) costumes, a bunch of characters, good gfx, good story
Old 04-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Virtua Fighter is definitely one of the best

I also love Dead or Alive

Both of these shit on Tekken imo

I do like Tekken tho, as well as Soul Calibur
couldnt disagree more, those are two of the most boring game franchises ive ever played
Old 04-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but if i had 2 rank them i'd go with:

1-SF
2-VF
3-Tekken
4-Capcom Vs. Series
5-MK and Soul Caliber (tied 4 5th)
6-Dead or Alive (DOA) (does any other game have a bouncing boob option)
7-Knockout Kings/Fight Night
8-King of Fighters Series
9-Samurai Showdown
10-Super Smash Bros

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #12
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
couldnt disagree more, those are two of the most boring game franchises ive ever played
well im sorry to hear that

i can understand you thinking VF is boring, as its more of a realistic fighter

DOA is action packed tho, I love that game so idk...
Old 04-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i will give it up for the innovations VF made...but besides that...nothing else, sorry.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
bro, in deception alone you have 2 completely different fighting styles, and a weapon style, 2 diff (hard to find at times) costumes, a bunch of characters, good gfx, good story
I'll be honest in that I stopped paying attention to MK after a while but I'm sure I've played that one and the execution of those different fighting styles left a lot to be desired (from what I remember)

I'm talking about how Aai and her being akido you can barely land a hit on her on the hardest levels because that's how it is for real akido masters, they'll make you pay for every punch or kick you throw. I dig the realism of it all.

Quote:
tell me what makes 'em boring iyo

Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #15
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

dead or alive lol that game is nothing more than a rock paper scissor fighter.. anyone who can button mash can win the game..

brawl is a party game not a fighter

virtua fighter has more depth than most fighters since the learning curve is high. you cant rely on button mashing to win.

mortal kombat has depth?!? LOL fuck no..

vf > tekken = sf = gg = kof = ff = ss = vs series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doa and mk

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote