news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
well im sorry to hear that

i can understand you thinking VF is boring, as its more of a realistic fighter

DOA is action packed tho, I love that game so idk...
not what i meant, i mean story wise.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #17
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
dead or alive lol that game is nothing more than a rock paper scissor fighter.. anyone who can button mash can win the game..

brawl is a party game not a fighter

virtua fighter has more depth than most fighters since the learning curve is high. you cant rely on button mashing to win.

mortal kombat has depth?!? LOL fuck no..

vf > tekken = sf = gg = kof = ff = ss = vs series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doa and mk
Yea my friends will button mash in DOA

But I don't do that

I play the right way
Old 04-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #18
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
not what i meant, i mean story wise.
story wise..?

who carez dude lol

its a fighter, not an RPG
Old 04-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #19
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Depends on what sub genre you prefer I guess.
Personally I prefer the 2D ones.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is the best I've played personally.
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is up there as well.

Soul Calibur is ill.
Tekken 3 I remember was amazing.

Smash Bros. is just sick.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
story wise..?

who carez dude lol

its a fighter, not an RPG
if im gonna buy a game that isnt storyline oriented...id go with MVC2...fuck VF. thats y all the other series i like, cuz the gameplay is good, and so is the story.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #21
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mortal Kombat for the sheer fact that the storyline shits all over every other game.

The character depth, most people don't even realise Sub Zero in MK2 isn't the Sub Zero from MK1 and that Noob Saibot is actually the first Sub Zero. The character depth just kicks everything else in the balls.

Fatalities > anything any other game produced.

The special moves are better than any other game produced.

It's an arcade game, it's not supposed to be some real life virtual reality fighting game.

No shit, anybody who says MK is shit just isn't good at it and can't work out how to use the proper combo's in conjunction with the special moves.

MK > the rest, Enough said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
mortal kombat has depth?!? LOL fuck no..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doa and mk
we were talkin about two diff. things apparently.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #23
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Tekken

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #24
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

tie between mavel vs capcom and smashbrothers

but im still wating for max jump all stars

fye that shonin jump and young jump
i mean finaly get to see

ichigo take one lucy

ok thats a little unmached lucy would fuck him up

how about yakumo vs light

make that fucking book of his usless

ok still one sided serosly what young jump charicter couldent beat up a shonin jump charicter and dont give me goku thats just cheating

Last edited by Dokuro; 04-12-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #25
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
if im gonna buy a game that isnt storyline oriented...id go with MVC2...fuck VF. thats y all the other series i like, cuz the gameplay is good, and so is the story.
i guess...

but that doesn't make it a bad game

i don't really care much about story(especially in a fighter) if the game play is good
Old 04-12-2009, 01:28 AM   #26
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
Mortal Kombat for the sheer fact that the storyline shits all over every other game.

The character depth, most people don't even realise Sub Zero in MK2 isn't the Sub Zero from MK1 and that Noob Saibot is actually the first Sub Zero. The character depth just kicks everything else in the balls.

Fatalities > anything any other game produced.

The special moves are better than any other game produced.

It's an arcade game, it's not supposed to be some real life virtual reality fighting game.

No shit, anybody who says MK is shit just isn't good at it and can't work out how to use the proper combo's in conjunction with the special moves.

MK > the rest, Enough said.
Failed.

Enough said
Old 04-12-2009, 01:35 AM   #27
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop communicating with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #28
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Street Fighter series, easily...

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #29
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
Stop communicating with me.
Stop preaching lies and I won't have to
Old 04-12-2009, 01:41 AM   #30
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus View Post
Street Fighter series, easily...
co-sign...

there is no argument

especially with SF4 out now