news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #16
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
sounds like you responded cause you wanna instigate shit for no reason.

smh @ if you think hiphop is alive.

and the ones who disagree with hiphop = dead are the ones who tell you to check for the underground material. all that underground shit is wack - none of that shit impresses me.

Im a nostalgic cat but Im only 20 - Im only old enough to dig up the past cause I wasnt old enough to live it. just like trance music died, hiphop has died too. the 90's will always be revered and missed.
what is your definition of hip hop?
The Roots--just dropped Rising Down (who can do in Black Thought? NO ONE!)

GZA--Protools was crazy and you say the Wu is washed up?

Method Man--4:21 is bangin. period.

Nas--"N" is a great effort by Nas to continue doin what he's doin.

---and your avatar is Jay-Z. A man that has admitted many times that to him, hip hop is just a paycheck.

anyone else see the contradiction?
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #17
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
^ Deaf + Blind.
CO-SIGN

i could not have said it better.

-.5Kut
Old 04-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

maybe some rappers have realized that COMMITTING CRIMES and shitting on the police, is not a good look for em. eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #19
BornPower
SiferBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
maybe some rappers have realized that COMMITTING CRIMES and shitting on the police, is not a good look for em. eloels.
if they were on their business correctly then committing crimes would not be an option for them.

our country was built on the right to shit on ANYBODY not doing what they're supposed to do.

-.5Kut
Old 04-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"i dumb down for my audience to double my dollars"

jay gets no respect from me.... not even a lil bit
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #21
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

He's not the only emcee to dumb down his lyrics. alotta muthafuckas wanna just dance anyway, most don't like to take time and listen to lyrics anymore. In a way you can't blame him. for the past 10 years all you heard on the radio was simple rhymes and the shit was sellin. all jigga did was follow the trend and it worked for HIM...
Old 04-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
if they were on their business correctly then committing crimes would not be an option for them.

our country was built on the right to shit on ANYBODY not doing what they're supposed to do.
ok, well i prefer my provocative political music coming from people who arent committing crime. doesnt matter what America was built on, we got alot of dickhead rappers selling drugs and claiming to kill people, and complaining about being arrested...blah blah blah...that shit goes more unnoticed than police injustice.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #23
BornPower
SiferBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
He's not the only emcee to dumb down his lyrics. alotta muthafuckas wanna just dance anyway, most don't like to take time and listen to lyrics anymore. In a way you can't blame him. for the past 10 years all you heard on the radio was simple rhymes and the shit was sellin. all jigga did was follow the trend and it worked for HIM...
just because a lot of ppl do something doesn't make it right. REAL HIP HOP DOESN'T LIVE ON THE RADIO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
ok, well i prefer my provocative political music coming from people who arent committing crime. doesnt matter what America was built on, we got alot of dickhead rappers selling drugs and claiming to kill people, and complaining about being arrested...blah blah blah...that shit goes more unnoticed than police injustice.
I can dig that.

-.5Kut
Old 04-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #24
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT

SMH crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
hiphop is dead. bury this shit.

-Pun died. he was the last great rapper of the dying breed.
-the wu are washed up. fuck outta here talkin about how they're forever.
-Prodigy is in jail
-Jigga's last 2 albums were horrible
-Nas proclaimed hiphop is dead
dmx is in also in jail

but rae is about to drop cuban linx
eminem will drop the relapse
method man and redman are dropping liquid swords

hip hop is dead?

lol your argument is so stupid , all those rappers are on the scene since the beggining of the 90s, you cant just say that hip hop is dieing because they arent doing it anymore like in the 90s. Face it they are getting old thats all.
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actually Lacey, there are people making relevant tracks, relevant to the times. You just wouldn't know who they are, and are probably too stupid and lazy to find them.

It doesn't feel good when people just assume shit about you, does it?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #26
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMH View Post
method man and redman are dropping liquid swords
Lol whut?

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #27
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

doom - "absolutely"
his personal response about the police murders. and one of the best i've ever heard.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #28
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^yes, good pick. He recorded that track 2 years ago.

But no one would come out with a Fuck Da Police like NWA did these days.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #29
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ true.
rappers would rather be safe nowadays and make unintelligent bullshit to make money rather than comment on social issues and abuses of power.
it almost brought the game to tears in some online video i watched. he wanted to do a sean bell song, but noone would do it with him. so he says.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #30
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why don't you stop complaining about it and rep your community and write a song called "I Am Less Than Satisfied With Performance of the Bobbies at Scotland Yard" ?

Don't just bitch about it, be part of the solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote