news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
"I Am Less Than Satisfied With Performance of the Bobbies at Scotland Yard" ?
eloels

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #32
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
He's not the only emcee to dumb down his lyrics. alotta muthafuckas wanna just dance anyway, most don't like to take time and listen to lyrics anymore. In a way you can't blame him. for the past 10 years all you heard on the radio was simple rhymes and the shit was sellin. all jigga did was follow the trend and it worked for HIM...
word, who the fuck can blame him.. it ain't like his albums been straight ass since "Reasonable Doubt" either, sure he put out his share of cheesy singles and even a couple weak full-lenghts but all-in-all his consistency is better than say Nas. "American Gangster" is a dope album too..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Why don't you stop complaining about it and rep your community and write a song called "I Am Less Than Satisfied With Performance of the Bobbies at Scotland Yard" ?

Don't just bitch about it, be part of the solution!
Oh loook kids!!! Quick!!

A rare butt hurt hip hop shop LLcoolDan has appeared!!

He must of smelt blood, the jew nose is extremely powerful.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #34
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
sounds like you responded cause you wanna instigate shit for no reason.

smh @ if you think hiphop is alive.

and the ones who disagree with hiphop = dead are the ones who tell you to check for the underground material. all that underground shit is wack - none of that shit impresses me.

Im a nostalgic cat but Im only 20 - Im only old enough to dig up the past cause I wasnt old enough to live it. just like trance music died, hiphop has died too. the 90's will always be revered and missed.
I answered your post therefor I have'nt instigated anything.
You can shake your head all you want
I have more than enough reasons to know your wrong.
I just found your post to be pathetic to be honest.
Becasue Nas said so...hahaha please...
Yeah there were glory days, but you come like there's nothing good at the present ???
Why compare everything to the 90's, I don't miss the 90's it was what it was = dope.
You stay in the same chamber long enough you begin to shun the others.
You praised Prodigy as a god because he said the word "Labyrinth" come on man.
And asked what GZA's best verse were ?
Expand you mind...If you think Hip-Hop is dead then you aren't looking in the right places.

I listen to a vast amount of artists, and if you don't like "The Underground" thats fine
But thats a big bracket to put a lot of talented artists in.
As well as a big chunk your already not willing to check...why ?
Because they are put under a certain tittle you not gonna bother checking them ?
That's a great outlook to have.
You need to broaden your horizons because with you narrow minded view your missing out.
Check out a Blue Sky Black Death CD.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-14-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #35
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Back on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
- Wheres thuh demonstration songs? Wheres thuh fuck da police, sound of da police, NWA/BDP anti police shit? Rappers dont talk shit about police no more, at a time when its been more RELEVENT than ever, niggas are too scared.

Scared.

ADD ON TO THE LIST
Old 04-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #36
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Oh loook kids!!! Quick!!

A rare butt hurt hip hop shop LLcoolDan has appeared!!

He must of smelt blood, the jew nose is extremely powerful.
You sure are a sensitive bloke.

All sad and defensive...but I think it is adorable that you so desperately want to be a part of the culture.

Notice how yuou ust cried about art's nigger post and then quickly reverted to the bigotry of a sad, self-hating desperate poster....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #37
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I'm 35 so I have been around for a minute, LOL. Hiphop to me is just evolving (for better or worse). Just like it has always been. Remember MC Hammer? or Sir Mix A Lot? People thought that hiphop was dying back then! Then Wu, Nas, Mobb Deep, Biggie, Jay, Tupac, Snoop, etc. came out & all of a sudden hiphop was "alive" again. 15 to 20 years from now we'll have the same debate. To me it's still alive just in a different shape & form.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #38
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

LOL @ all these angry cats tryin to defend their precious '09 hiphop. thats cool, but dont be calling another person's opinion stupid and pathetic just to hide your insecurities.

I think hiphop is dead, can I roll with that or are yall gonna persecute me even more? smh.
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
LOL @ all these angry cats tryin to defend their precious '09 hiphop
dont you understand that the person in your cum coated bedside poster is currently "'09 Hip-Hop"?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #40
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

Reasonable Doubt > OBFCL.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #41
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

if u you put it that way...

>>>>>

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 04-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #42
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

no strings attached brings back memories, real talk.

this I promise you was the shit at the prom.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #43
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Niggas don't wanna carry on tradition, like Nas said.

And that's because the audience is dumbing themselves down.

And that's why record company's are not signing "real" artists.

It's just a train that'll keep going, and will most likely not stop.
Just appreciate what niggas did for 30 years and live on.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #44
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
LOL @ all these angry cats tryin to defend their precious '09 hiphop. thats cool, but dont be calling another person's opinion stupid and pathetic just to hide your insecurities.

I think hiphop is dead, can I roll with that or are yall gonna persecute me even more? smh.
No different from you defending your precious 90's Hip-Hop is it not ?
If anyone is insecure it's clearly you :
By your mindest nobody at present can be as good as the past.

I can call your opinion pathetic because your not even willing to expand your horizons.
Unlike you I have heard both of the genres and times in question.

If you think Hip-Hop is dead, yeah....you can roll with that.

"You Can Bring A Horse To The Lake But You Can't Make Him Drink.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #45
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
No different from you defending your precious 90's Hip-Hop is it not ?
If anyone is insecure it's clearly you :
By your mindest nobody at present can be as good as the past.

I can call your opinion pathetic because your not even willing to expand your horizons.
Unlike you I have heard both of the genres and times in question.

If you think Hip-Hop is dead, yeah....you can roll with that.

"You Can Bring A Horse To The Lake But You Can't Make Him Drink.
if I didnt wanna expand my horizons, I wouldnt even be on this site. which naive youngin knows who the wu are?

and damn right nobody at present can be as good as the past. Im sticking to that mindset FULL THROTTLE homes.