news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #46
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT

SMH crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Lol whut?
ah sory meant blackout2
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #47
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hip Hop is not what it was BECAUSE

only heaven knows

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:57 AM   #48
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

HIP HOP is NOT what it was BECAUSE...

1) You keep making stupid ass threads like this, attempting to knock down the mainstream cats that are ONLY building and getting more play on the radio because of stupid, incompetent threads like these (yeah, the Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Nas and etc threads)

2) Most Wu fans are stuck in the past, for that matter, most of the iNet Hip-Hop fans are stuck in the 90s and will never accept new shit.. always crying about "thats not what I was expecting" or "I wish they went back to their old style aka I hope they never evolve and just stick to one monotone formula so they can bore the hell out of me"..

3) the classic 808s being SLAVED in the music.. terribly..

Embrace my genre... Cerebral Music... it's the NEW and EXCELLENT shit..

HIP-HOP IS DONE...
HIP-HOP IS DEAD...
HIP-HOP IS OVER...
HIP-HOP IS BURIED...
HIP-HOP NO LONGER EXISTS...

Keep discussing these so-called BULLSHIT rappers, you only bring them more attention, radio-play and endorsements...
Old 04-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #49
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

GOSTLACED is it " Thuh" or "That" ? ....make up your mind.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #50
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

There's no Hardcore in it anymore, I mean like 6 years ago we still had DMX who brought some Hardcore appeal to the game , but now who the fuck still brings the Hardcore Hip-Hop? Jedi Mind Tricks and AOTP are the only ones I can think off but they're not that known to the big public I guess....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:34 PM   #51
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
Im a nostalgic cat but Im only 20 - Im only old enough to dig up the past cause I wasnt old enough to live it. just like trance music died, hiphop has died too. the 90's will always be revered and missed.

You are a liar. THe other week you said you were 16.

You're a fucking gook who is self admitted been listening to hip hop for 1 year whos only fucking album you own is Reasonable Doubt.

Time for you to start shutting the fuck up on hip hop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #52
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

^lmao...

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #53
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

....of it's rapid commercialization.......cats stopped hymin to be nice and started to rhyme just to get paid huge money.....

once again, just like it did to rock n' roll, folk music and the blues, money ruined a pure artform......
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #54
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^It was only a matter of time.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #55
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can someone name a good '09 hip-hop album other than doom's? seriously, i haven't heard about anything else worth checking out.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #56
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post

You are a liar. THe other week you said you were 16.

You're a fucking gook who is self admitted been listening to hip hop for 1 year whos only fucking album you own is Reasonable Doubt.

Time for you to start shutting the fuck up on hip hop.
come on b, how you gonna talk down on a brethren like that?

straight up forget it bredda. I hate getting at people for their location but australians will always be bootleg british people and I respect british people cause they're phat in front of the turntables. I didnt even know there were white jamaicans in sydney, fuck outta here.
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #57
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Quote:
hiphop is dead. bury this shit.

-Pun died. he was the last great rapper of the dying breed.
-the wu are washed up. fuck outta here talkin about how they're forever.
-Prodigy is in jail
-Jigga's last 2 albums were horrible
-Nas proclaimed hiphop is dead
Do you stick your dick in the reasonable doubt CD every night? lol.

Prodigy fell of hard. American Gangster was sick.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #58
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

hip hop doesn't change

you only perceive it differently because you're a CONSUMER and you only take what you're being fed
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #59
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^that's ridiculous; every genre in music changes over time. at this point you could break hiphop down into several distinct eras based on which styles were most prevalent/popular.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #60
dimi

dimi grasshopper

Quote:
sounds like you responded cause you wanna instigate shit for no reason.

smh @ if you think hiphop is alive.

and the ones who disagree with hiphop = dead are the ones who tell you to check for the underground material. all that underground shit is wack - none of that shit impresses me.
Im a nostalgic cat but Im only 20 - Im only old enough to dig up the past cause I wasnt old enough to live it. just like trance music died, hiphop has died too. the 90's will always be revered and missed.
do you live in a cave
underground is hip hop
if u see it on TV its pop music
trance house drum and bass are as popular as ever go to guverment or circa once in a while or any other club for that matter