news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 04-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son
Default Free Download - Momento Mori (Instrumental EP)

New instrumental EP available for free download. The EP has an X-Files theme to it, since all the beats were sampled from various pieces of the score composed by Mark Snow for the series and movies, and its one of my favorite shows ever. I tried to experiment a lot more on this project compared to the beats I usually post up here, with more beat changes, layers, chops, and drum work, so any feedback or criticisms are much appreciated.

Preview the beats at: www.myspace.com/noyzhiphop
Download the EP at: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvgpvl

Peace
Old 04-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Fragile Faith - real nice, def different for you and creative sounding - just a real solid and smooth beat
Merchandise - wow this is ill, drum work is lethal - really capturing an essence with this one
The Blessing Way is a beautiful beat for real, def was feeling very uplifted as this joint played...your chops on the string sample are ethereal and it just takes you away
Deny Everything has that kind of kick pattern that reminds me of mid 90's boom bapp records...the outro of that beat into the next one is tight
Trust No One - prob my least favorite so far cuz it sounds the most familiar but still solid...
God Module is sorta crazy with the switch but I kinda like it, it's a disorienting beat with the breakdown then the switch to the frantic tempo...but the drum work is nice man

This was a solid and def really listenable EP Noyz..some of the mixing is really not all the way there...you could do more to bring out your samps and mesh them with your drums but honestly thats not really as important as the essence of what you doing...def some advances shown here with the drum work and sample work...really enjoyed it

The Blessing Way
Merchandise

are the joints that will remain on the playlist
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

peace 2 noyz peace 2 noyz peace 2 noyz for dis ill ass track! lol

yo are these tracks available to spit over them and puttem in albums?!!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

bout to check this out noyz
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

sounds tight-- i think trust no one is sick someone should rip that.. like sin sed it sounds kinda familiar piano type beat but still hard
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son

Sin, thanks for dropping a full review. Much appreciated. I've only been making beats for just under a year now, so its good to know that others are feeling it and can hear the growth and development.

Skampoe, much respect for coming through. You can use these beats for whatever you want. If you want me to extend any of them, I can do that and send them back to you.

Vamps, thanks for checking it out. You're one of my favorite producers on here, so the feedback is appreciated.

More music is on the way. Basement Dwellaz EP produced by me is being wrapped up soon, so stay tuned!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:48 AM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Aaaah werd, been patiently waiting for that to come out already!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyz View Post
More music is on the way. Basement Dwellaz EP produced by me is being wrapped up soon, so stay tuned!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Aaaah werd, been patiently waiting for that to come out already!

COMING SOON!!! LIKE A COMET

Dope EP Noyz, lots of real erry beats that blend well with each other

God Module, Merchandise and The Blessing Way are my favourites

The Blessing Way was the dopest, really smooth and had the best mix and blend of sounds

Peace Noyz keep building, you defintiely got skills

*Be On The Lookout*

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #9
Ares

Ares shaolin monk

Fragile Faith is dope as hell, I need to get a mic.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #10
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

My apologies fam I keep meaning to download this!! I will get to it tho, peace
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #11
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Thanks for checking it out Ares. 7th, get to it when you can. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #12
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

fragile faith: Really dope drum work although i feel the kicks and bass could be chunkier tho, great use of samps nice switchs etc overall a really dope beat and a good intro!!

Merchandise: Dope Dope drums!! Interesting sounds for the samps pretty ethnic sounding infact and a very dope beat overall!!!

Blessing the way: Nice bass, good drums again although there a bit low IMO, they could do with coming up a notch or two!! Interesting string section kind of makes me think about being underwater or something, very tranquile and relaxing but in good way!!

Deny everything: nice chunky drums on this one but as a whole this beat didnt work for me, all the elements didnt mesh like they should, although with a bit of tweeking here and there it could be a banger for sure, the drums and piano worked but the bass and strings that came in every so often didnt IMO and thats what put me off this beat in the end

Trust no one: This is fucking sick!! Everything meshes well and the switch is dope, piano chops is cool and theres some great layering!! the only thing I would change is the drum volume........same again they just need to go up a notch or two!!

God Module: wow, I think this is my fav of the EP, The first half is good old solid hip hop and wouldnt sound out of place on a 90's album!! Everything i tight mix wise and is just a solid beat!! The switch is cool by me cos its pretty much drum and bass which i used to listen too back in the day a lot as well but I also like the fact that its kind of odd sounding and experimental for two reasons: 1. you made it your own and came original with it, 2. it tied in with the theme of ep with the whole x-files thing cos it was a normal beat that built into something wierd and disorientating and then kind of peeked and chilled out, very cinematic IMO. What would make the end of the of the switch even better IMO is a big heavy cymbal that fades out into the more relaxed beat.

overall a solid effort!! I see a lot of improvement especially in your low end, there was mixing issues but the more you practise the better you will get!! Nice to see you experiment and get creative as well!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #13
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Thanks for the in depth review 7th! The feedback is much appreciated, and I definitely take it all in and try to improve accordingly.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Downloading. Sorry I missed this fam.

I will drop a little review when I can.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #15
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

So I peeped the beat tape yo. Merchandise and God Module had me going dope work on those. To me nothing was weak. What else can I say... Your sample game is tight for real yo. And drum work is getting there. Here is my problem with the tape...the mixing. You need to work on getting your beats to sound less hollow. Make sure that the drums are well balanced with the sample, and have some kind of low end on there. Tape was enjoyable fam.

*Rep added.

PEace