news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap
Default classic tracks for this decade, put 'em up!!

thats 2000 & up for you slow muthafuckas!!
lets get this shit rollin' (ONLY YOUTUBES PLEASE!!!!)

ill set it off with 3 classic trax, just off the top off my head...

joell ortiz - brooklyn bullshit

masta ace - acknowledge

9th wonder feat. saigon & joe scudda - saved

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

prodigy - you can never feel my pain
army of the pharaohs - all shall perish
jin - top 5 dead or alive
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

ayo im sorry i love those songs...but how are u gonna say masta ace - acknowledge is "classic" how you gonna say brooklyn bullshit is "classic" they are just good tracks those tracks arent classic one bit.....Juicy is a classic track....not any of that shit

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
ayo im sorry i love those songs...but how are u gonna say masta ace - acknowledge is "classic" how you gonna say brooklyn bullshit is "classic" they are just good tracks those tracks arent classic one bit.....Juicy is a classic track....not any of that shit
uh huh

wu-corp has a big big problem understanding what classic actually means.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:06 AM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ugh. Those are not classic tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:51 AM   #7
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well if you only wanna drop songs of "juicy" like status than this is gonna be a short ass thread!

i made this thread for people to post the great shit that was released this decade, that way we can all get puton to new shit...

Old 04-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #8
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

D-12 - Fight Music
Eminem - The Way I Am
Jedi Mind Tricks - Genghis Khan
Jedi Mind Tricks - Uncommon Valor

etc.
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #10
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
well if you only wanna drop songs of "juicy" like status than this is gonna be a short ass thread!

i made this thread for people to post the great shit that was released this decade, that way we can all get puton to new shit...
i got u...how u post youtube videos again?...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
cap
THE ILL ONE

ok

so you post 'reply'
click on the youtube sign 2nd to the right...

than you take the link to a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-jUT8E5yBA

put the numbers/letters after = sign in between the brackets

and voila

Old 04-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #13
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Old 04-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
Osi
respect

Osi shaolin monk

These ones undisputed

Old 04-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #15
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote