news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 10:14 AM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: Hey, Yo Tek!!!!

I always try to put an emphasis on flow, I think alot of emcees under rate that. Alot of emcees be throwin out these bars that your just like WTF how does that connect, it makes me wonder if they're even reading their verses out loud.

lets just declare both ourselves winners
Old 09-13-2005, 05:26 PM   #17
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

For real for real though can i get some mofuckin votes.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:47 PM   #18
Ballad Ballistik
A.k.a Ad Rem

Ballad Ballistik grasshopper

Both Had Great Punchlines....but I Go With Unseen On This...he Pulled His Lines Off Easlier.....but Tech Had Some Great Punches...just A Little To Forced To Get Them To Flow....no Offense.... Both Have Great Game...1 Unseen...
Old 09-13-2005, 05:49 PM   #19
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

WOW son thats like the second time niggaz remarked bout my flow, you really need to get your shit straight, I'm not big headed, I lack in alot of areas but hands down I got one of the best flows on this whole sight so.... Yall need to relax with the uneducated netcee comments.

I've been out on the street in cyphers spitting acapella, beat boxes, drummin with hands, instrumentals out boom boxes for 6 years, If theres anything I got ITS FLOW.

W/E peace good looks for voting.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:49 PM   #20
Grim Reapa
Banned

Grim Reapa grasshopper

i vote Tek he destroyed it
Old 09-13-2005, 05:55 PM   #21
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Peace gawd thanks for the vote, some examples would help though na mean.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:58 PM   #22
Ballad Ballistik
A.k.a Ad Rem

Ballad Ballistik grasshopper

Masta Genius Were You @ ..tek ...me And Genius Got Alittle Something Started In
Calling Out Genius..thread....i Dropped Can You Tell Me What You Think....I THOUGHT ALOT OF YOUR LINES WERE GOOD...RELAX
Old 09-13-2005, 06:18 PM   #23
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I'm not saying you don't, I just feel like after reading your verses you aint in a position to comment on flow, you ever recorded something ON beat before?
Old 09-13-2005, 06:41 PM   #24
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Genius
i vote Tek he destroyed it
co sign......good job man, both u an idiom underestimate me. spit a hot one like the one here if we battle again(not today or right away). sicka vs tek's a waste of rhymes. u coulda done way better. peace

the luv is cool in this thread, im the only one complaining. good job u two

tek got it vote=tek........unseen said it himself, good enuf explanation for me.

peace
Old 09-13-2005, 06:42 PM   #25
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Peace gawd thanks for the vote, some examples would help though na mean.
it was dope from a to z....fya!!
Old 09-13-2005, 07:33 PM   #26
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yea like I said gawd I really was not in the mood at all when I battled you.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:59 PM   #27
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

1 to 3, this one's going to 5 votes, Somebody put'em up.peace

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-14-2005, 01:24 PM   #28
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

bumpin for votes
Old 09-14-2005, 06:17 PM   #29
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

yo someone vote
Old 09-15-2005, 12:55 AM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

vote.peace!!

Support the Real. Click HERE
Closed Thread