news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
I was actually thinking about giving the tourny a more wu-tang theme.

how does the Shailon Swords Tournament sound??
been done too many times before
Old 04-18-2009, 10:18 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and it doesnt have to be what i called it in my sig...can easily be altered.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #18
daliff89
The Lyrical Anomaly

daliff89 shaolin monk

i'm down i guess....
Old 04-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #19
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

oh has it? just sounded good to me.. i guess the names not important right now we can figure that out later.

as for the details, We'll agree on a set of rules once we got enough people to participate.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

indeed.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:22 AM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm in as long as its not KOF themed.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #22
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well if it's all done just by posting, count me in. If anything audio is required, I'll have to sit this one out cuz I have no capabilities for that.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #23
Eradicate
Profanity

Style - What's KOF themed?

BflyB - It's text if that's what your question was
Old 04-19-2009, 12:46 AM   #24
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool. I'm in.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:04 AM   #25
BambinoTTT EgWest
Trench General

BambinoTTT EgWest drunken mastaBambinoTTT EgWest drunken masta

i might be down for it....it's been a minute but this part of the forum's been dead for a long period of time, though i miss slaying you fucks lol!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 01:11 AM   #26
Eradicate
Profanity

well i'll count you in, just say if you can't do it
Old 04-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

King of Fighters, Erad..thats what he means..lmao.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #28
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Hold a spot for TruWizDumb too please. She said she wants in but she's not at her comp right now. Thanx.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:43 AM   #29
Eradicate
Profanity

Your so silly Dusk =)
Old 04-19-2009, 01:49 AM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Closed Thread