news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-18-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son
Default white movie stars who date black women

yo i was just curious as to which white hollywood types are dating black women????

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

faggot
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DeNiro

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #4
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Im pretty sure ALOT more of them do, just not on camera, The media hates black women, For good reason mostly if you think about it. The biggest representations of black women that exist in the media are Beyonce, Oprah and Michelle Obama, and they ALL would rather be white
Old 04-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^Which bangbros is that?
Old 04-18-2009, 10:40 AM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If i had to venture a guess, that looks like Gianna and Naomi

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

comedian jim florentine (the guy who is the voice to special ed on crank yankers) dated robin quivers.

howard stern dated robin givens for a little while right after he got divorced

george lucas' girlfriend

De Niro and his wife

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Robin Givens used to date Howard Stern? LOL. Howard is ugly. Robin will date anybody it seems who has a lot of money. She used to be married to Mike Tyson for christ sakes LOL. Robert Deniro's wife isn't cute. He used to date another black woman who played on 227 tv show with Marla Gibbs, Jackee, Regina King. I forgot her name but she isn't cute either LOL. Halle Berry's boyfriend is white but he's a model.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

James Woods

Old 04-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #10
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid_wutang View Post
Im pretty sure ALOT more of them do, just not on camera, The media hates black women, For good reason mostly if you think about it. The biggest representations of black women that exist in the media are Beyonce, Oprah and Michelle Obama, and they ALL would rather be white
man that is sooo true....sad as fuck but true.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
^Which bangbros is that?
what b-rock sed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
If i had to venture a guess, that looks like Gianna and Naomi
good eye b-rock!!!

so ol lucas likes em dark huh??? always thought that nigga was gay.....
Old 04-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #12
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Red face

Somewhere between "Dances With Wolves" & "The BodyGuard" I had like a huge, 10-15 minute, school girl, groupie type crush on Kevin Costner...

Does that make me less black? Golly gee, I sure hope not...
Old 04-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #13
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

I thought all black girls loved white guys?

Cause "niggas ain't shit"
Old 04-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #14
ButterCrunchJoints
Dwight Conroy Farrell

ButterCrunchJoints drunken mastaButterCrunchJoints drunken mastaButterCrunchJoints drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid_wutang View Post
WTF type of ignorant nonsense is this??? what the hell makes you say that michelle obama would rather be white?? is it the fact that she speaks eloquently? Or is it the years she spent working for the black community in inner city Chicago? She has done more for black women in America than you will do in you're entire life, you're just spouting hateful bullshit.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #15
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TED AND WHOOPI FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote