news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The new Robochrist Penisaur is out. Word? Word!

Yo niggas and non niggas, I gots this brand new illin beat up and y'all know this wigga be on some next level noob shit so check it out and touch my balls and shit. For real.

Peace Allah.

It's the song called "Charles Jones".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=7582058
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
Max Prime

Max Prime grasshopper

this is hella kool keithed out
Max Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never really listened to Keith, but that's exactly what y'all fuckers said about the other song I made. Anyway thanks.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Yo niggas and non niggas, I gots this brand new illin beat up and y'all know this wigga be on some next level noob shit so check it out and touch my balls and shit. For real.

Peace Allah.

It's the song called "Charles Jones".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=7582058
^^HHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHHHH!!!!

yo about the beat, im feelin the kicks and the snares, but the rest sounds a bit too 'digital' for my taste, did u use any samples?
Old 05-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

big step up from the last. this shit is ill. yo , dont trip on the keith shit but he would rip the shit outta something like this though.

thanks for the listen/keep doin this shit
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
^^HHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHHHH!!!!

yo about the beat, im feelin the kicks and the snares, but the rest sounds a bit too 'digital' for my taste, did u use any samples?
I was going for that computerized synth sound, but without the 808 kicks and snares often used in crunk music, so you're completely right about that. I did not use any samples at all, everything was done in the standard Fruity Loop filter called Sytrus. Thanks for taking your time to listen to my beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
big step up from the last. this shit is ill. yo , dont trip on the keith shit but he would rip the shit outta something like this though.

thanks for the listen/keep doin this shit
I will update more often. I got a shit load of half done beats and I'm working on finishing most of them soon. So expect some delirous cunt smacking beats soon.