news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Big Shug - Who's Hard

What y'all thik about this album?? ..ishug is a decet MC who's been down with the GangStarr Foundation since the very beginning and his debut album looks pretty hot with 50% DJ Premier beats + additional bangers from Alchemist and Moss. What's your opinion; worth copping?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Finesse Da God

Finesse Da God shaolin monk

pretty good CD that seriously lacks replay value
Old 04-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Like all of Big Shug's album, it's alright, nothing great.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #4
tha realness
85 %ER

tha realness shaolin monk

pretty good beat wise...Shug got some corny lines though
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I like Who's Hard album. Take It Back song is my favorite on there. I also like the last song on the album and Sick Of Niggas song with Freddie Foxxx. His Street Champ album disappointed me because of the beats. I haven't heard his new album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's some really good beats on this album. Pretty much the most simple lyrics and flow you'll hear in hip hop these days, but that's not a bad thing if you ask me. I think it's a pretty good album.