news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default dispite popular belief (wu corp edition)

an unhealthy majority on this site is actually...unfunny, as opposed to funny, very unfunny, or have a hemroidal outlook on humor in general. Id say it's like 10 ppl that are funny out of 16,000, no joke, and 3 post.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its probably because only about 20-30 people actually try to be funny. we arent all internet comedians.

edit - buy this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260397318538

Last edited by Tage; 04-21-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its not even trying, some ppl flat out dont understand the concept of humor, it's gotten better as time went but when i first dropped the god's bible "What does dick taste like" ppl got mad in real life, i think like 2 ppl got that nobody would log on to an internet forum and ask what dick tastes like to a crowd of allegedly straight men

even me announcing it was a joke right now is going to suprise some ppl.
s3ri3alz

i think the funniest ppl are the ones that aren't trying like ironman, charles jones(tho he's playing himself out), sunny winters, black man, beautiful rocks flesh, and skampoe when he drops knowledge only.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:46 AM   #4
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STYLE, Art and Nicky should get together and write a comedy script.

Would be Airplane type shit, feel me?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

art is actually pretty funny, his VIRGIN routine had me in stitches as well as his "Imagine you were a white girl" thread. I dont think i gave him enough credit during his e-beefing with me, but then again it ended in him spreading his naked asshole in front of the universe and his destiny with a sign reading I Love TSA below it

completely unprovoked.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think that's your prob. You try to make every post a joke.

i also think you already know all these things about wucorp since you been here every day for 4 years.

You should log off and find a funnier forum.

Anybody notice after a heavy session of sniffing ether TSA makes these wucorp sux pouting threads?

He's made a ktl sux
Raekwon sux
And now genchat sux

your dick taste thread birthed one of the funniest wucourt trials in history.

i never thought somebody would say 1/2 the shit you say that's not a joke tho.
i think that's why people think you really are gay.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:06 AM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

AWW SHIT NiGGA! HERE COMES DE ETHER!
Old 04-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
STYLE, Art and Nicky should get together and write a comedy script.

Would be Airplane type shit, feel me?
You got balls making
THAT post in THIS thread
Old 04-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

lol i put the word ether in my post before even reading yours which i didn't plan on doing, then i saw the word ether in it and laughed

add stylemaster to the list of hilarious ppl
when he posts primetimechimehime i couldn't stop laughing, at and with him though.

if it wasn't for style, who many think is unfunny falsely, we wouldn't have
timetimeprimetimetime
'blossoming'
'copy and paste'
'GAVIN'
glitter
secondaries
and more
Old 04-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
You got balls making
THAT post in THIS thread

I have balls for making a post on the internet.

Oh dear.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

The "uh oh ether" tactic would work if your career wasn't built on ether exportation.

Save the big font.
You not foolin nobody.

Anyway i don't think my post was malicious. i mean if you want some ether i can accomodate you.

Now let's see i think pat and dan willl be paying soon
Old 04-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

lol you're such a faggot dude, grow up
Old 04-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Checking in.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #14
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Checking in.
Hi Patrick,

How's life treating you?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol you're such a faggot dude, grow up
Says the guy trying to justify threads about cum and dick flavorz

Cry me a river

Pat u are such a dick tease.